Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:50 pm
Hey, Cav, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for temporarily disrupting your fine thread.

I'll buy you a cup of coffee sometime down the road.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:55 pm
Well, I prefer espresso, but coffee will do. No need for apologies, it was a damn funny digression.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:07 pm
Cav, I've been thinking it over and I guess I'm ready for a character analysis. I only ask you to be gentle. I'm teetering on the edge and one misplaced cruel word may cause me to plummet to bottom of the abyss.

(I hate using that word abyss. It is perhaps the most overused word in the English language, but because of time constraints and neurotransmitter shutdown I had to run with it)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:19 pm
gustav, I will be as gentle as I can. You hide your true feelings with humour, but you are so good at it you hardly notice your talent. 'Abyss' is indeed an overused word, and you have no need for it, unless it involves a barrel of monkeys. You are probably the greatest comedian on A2K, and you should take much pride in that. Making people laugh is (in the Jewish faith) the highest Mitzvah before donating a kidney to an orphan.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:23 pm
Nothing about my good looks?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:25 pm
No need, gustav, your avatar tells it all.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:27 pm
Thank you, my A2K brother, for your kind words. I am going to print your analysis and take it up to the diner so I can show my friends.

I...I.... I don't know what else to say, Cav.

I think I may cry.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:30 pm
If you print the analysis with Ofoto, you will save 20% just like I did with those flyers. I wonder what their return policy is, seeing as the gustav-heeven fight may not happen.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:33 pm
The wuzzy old man is crying - boo hoo. Listen Cav, Gus has been using that word all wrong. I've heard him tell his 'sheepish' friends at back of the diner how he is off to take abyss. Now tell me if that makes any sense to you!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:36 pm
Oh, it makes perfect sense heeven. A man has to pee once in a while. Now, about those classes...
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:07 pm
Cav, I was thrilled with my analysis. There is nothing like family.

(I'm away this weekend, could you water the garden?)

Thanks, eh?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:22 pm
I hope I don't have to role-play. I'm not a good actor.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:52 pm
Joeblow, I'll happily water the garden as long as there are no orchids involved ('cept it's mrs. cav's birthday tomorrow, so I am not free).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:01 pm
cavfancier wrote:
msolga, your strength lies in your ability to accept your inner child, to live in that place that most uptight adults cannot find. You are in touch with the Tao. Don't let go.

Oh, that's lovely, cav! You put a smile on my face. Very Happy
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:09 pm
Are the runes in my favor?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 04:54 am
colorbook, the runes tell me that you are at heart an introspective, observant child of nature. The sight of a flower in perfect bloom delights you as much as the horrors of destruction disgust you. You are keenly aware of your natural surroundings, and use this talent to create fine poetry. I predict that you will adopt several stray cats in the future.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:27 am
Such a thoughtful and precise reading CavÂ…you are truly a gifted reader of the Runes.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:14 pm
I hope you can excuse my payment, cav, until the erm, contract comes in Smile.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 05:36 pm
Portal Star, I shall defer my free reading of you until you can afford it.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:18 pm
cavfancier wrote:

George, I predict that your love of soccer will lead you to firmer thighs. No, not your own, but you will start frequenting higher-end strip clubs. The ones you go to now are just plain nasty.

Just as well. The shows at Chez Cellulite aren't what they used to be. The cries of "put it back on!" are getting more frequent.
0 Replies