Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

soserene

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 12:54 am
Do me CAV!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 09:23 am
soserene, why you would want to give up cow-tipping and fresh country air for the smog and bustle of the big city is beyond me, but the runes say that this is your destiny. You will meet many handsome, nearly naked men, and then realize you are at Chippendale's and will decide to not take down phone numbers. You will get lost and meet an interesting stranger, and give him some change. I don't see identity theft in your future, but you may fall for at least one internet scam. You will feel bad about that, but your future husband will make it all better.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:12 am
With a certain amount of excitement in her voice, soserene said....

Quote:
Do me CAV!!!

Cav, you're a lucky, lucky man.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:14 am
I was going to comment, but I'm a gentleman.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:16 am
Therein lies the difference between us.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:18 am
And thank god for that, gustav. Oh wait, I'm not really much of a gentleman. I have had a few criticisms regarding posting doodie jokes in the Philosophy forum.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:21 am
Dootie is so distasteful.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:22 am
It is indeed Edgar. Tastes like shite.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:31 am
Well, seem's I've waited sufficient time. I've been watching from the bookstore across the street for the line to go down. Thank goodness, I couldn't handle another latte'.

Okay, do me!! (snicker, snicker)
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:34 am
...sniff... I've been in the line too... but no one saw me...

Too subtle? That's so out of character... Wait... What IS my character?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:42 am
SealPoet, this is what happens when an idea gets popular, the service goes down the crapper, which reminds me of my lunch experience yesterday, but that's for another thread.

Subtle, Seal? No, I don't think so. 'Whimsical' comes to mind however, and with your love of seals (aren't they just the cutest things besides kids?) oh, and kids, you are the ultimate father, able to be an adult and see through a child's mind and eyes all at the same time.

squinney, the avatar says it all, so happy to be a willing saviour and a good 'thumper' too. BPB is clearly a very proud man with you and the cubs around. I already did his reading and called you god, so I think that's enough for now. Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:46 am
Wow! God? Does that mean I get to take today off?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 16 May, 2004 10:48 am
squinney wrote:
Wow! God? Does that mean I get to take today off?

Hey, if you wanna, it's your world, your rules.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 03:17 am
cavfancier wrote:
Grand Duke, you share many qualities with your idol, James Brown. You are both hairy, funky and nearly out of cash. You are also both hard working, and true survivors. Keep fighting the funky fight my brother.

You are truely gifted, Cav. You know me better than my own mother! Laughing
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 04:17 am
cavfancier wrote:
oh, and kids, you are the ultimate father, able to be an adult and see through a child's mind and eyes all at the same time.

Does that make me child-like, or just childish?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 05:01 am
SealPoet wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
oh, and kids, you are the ultimate father, able to be an adult and see through a child's mind and eyes all at the same time.

Does that make me child-like, or just childish?

I'm guessing that depends on the day.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:48 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
With a certain amount of excitement in her voice, soserene said....

Quote:
Do me CAV!!!

Cav, you're a lucky, lucky man.

Embarrassed well.. uh....
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:51 am
OK, Cav, I've been waiting in line so long my personality's finally caught up with me, analyze this!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:52 am
Well, that picture of you is WAY cute, soserene. I don't blame gus for getting a bit overheated. He's an old man with very little excitement in his life.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:56 am
bigdice67 wrote:
OK, Cav, I've been waiting in line so long my personality's finally caught up with me, analyze this!

Like I said to SealPoet, the office has been so busy, and my secretary is crappy. Sorry I missed you there.

Your choice of avatar sums up your personality perfectly. You have a keen sense of humour, and love running bars. I'm not suggesting your real name is Mohammed, but it IS a very popular name. However, I don't think 'Mohammed's' would be a good name for your new venture (beautiful spot, BTW). I predict that you will not only stock your bar with fine German beer, but also the cheap stuff that backpackers drink while on holiday.
0 Replies