Is My Cancer Girl Crush Cheating Me?

Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:49 pm
Hey, I am 27 years male (Leo, DOB- 31July),I got this girls no 4m a common friend THREE months back. She is 20+ & Cancer sign (DOB-20 July). She stays at Hostel but loves her HOME. We went for formal dating within 7 days then 2nd, 3rd...& so on...We met normally 5 days/week. We met each other more than 50 times during last 3 months.

Please go through the below & answer my question, whether she is playing or not

1.She told me "I am one of her close circle friend & She trust me 100%"
2.She told her friends that I am a GOOD FRIEND of her.
3.She never says that she likes me, if I tell the same 'She just smiles & request not to ask this question'
4.She is very fondly to me but her mood swims sometimes.
5.Some times she talks to many guys over phone.
6.She introduced me to her mother over phone as a friend & I talked to her mom.
7.I paid her coaching admission cost of Rs.40,000, as she requires loan for that. Bcoz I find her as LOVE potential & she doesn't belong to a rich family like ME.
8.I gave my ATM card to her, she told that she withdrawn Rs.700/- later on I find she actually withdrawn Rs.2000/-
9.I gifted her many costly things, one of them Rs.16000/- smartphone.
10.Now a days I am confused if she started ignoring me. But she is very polite to me. We used to talk average 90mnts/day. Now its 40-50 mnts/day.
11.She tries to cover up if she tells lie to me.
12.She had a boyfriend, who broke her.
12.She tells me "U r too emotional, pls try 2b strong.

Cancer girl kindly HELP?

Butrflynet

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 12:08 am
http://rs1191.pbsrc.com/albums/z469/JennDlt/shes_just_not_that_into_you.jpg~320x480

Many of the items on your list are also on this list:

http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/love-sex/50-signs-shes-not-that-into-you#1
Pearlylustre

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 12:30 am
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
The title of your post made me think she was dying! You may be rich but you're not very smart - stop giving this girl money and stop believing in astrology. I'm assuming you're from Kolkata. I've been there and there were a lot of very poor people - I'm sure you can find a more worthy charity to donate to than this girl who lies to you and steals your money.
ZEESHANKOLKATA

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 01:02 am
@Butrflynet,
Hey dude thanks.......how do u come to know???
0 Replies

ZEESHANKOLKATA

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 01:06 am
@Pearlylustre,
Thanks for your your valuable suggestions
u r right I am kind heart to her only..........but actually Im not like that to other girls around me.........
I dnt knw wat happened to me. I trusted this girl more than she deserved (may be). But to get my money back? How to get that smartphone back?? suggest!!!
Thanx to open my eyes. Worst things is that I am not strong.......how to be less clingy??
PUNKEY

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 07:09 am
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
Shut off the phone with the phone company.

This girl used you. Sorry, but you did this with wide open eyes.

Find a girl that is your equal.
0 Replies

jespah

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 07:59 am
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
You've been robbed. And you allowed this to happen. You're a willing volunteer in your own fleecing.

Don't just cut off payment to the phone; get your credit card numbers changed.

And next time you see a pretty girl, don't hand over your credit card unless you've got some sort of a serious commitment, astrological signs be damned.

If you really have so much money you just want to fling it around, maybe give it to a charity, where it will actually do some good.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 6 Jun, 2014 04:29 pm
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
You can not buy love.
Money is the root to all evil.
Don't view horoscopes as how to find your equal.
If someone says they are a "good friend" then believe them.
Don't live in a fantasy world that you can change someone's thought pattern.
Don't fall in love unless it's firstly given back.
Don't give anyone your ATM card, they will almost always take advantage.
Don't think that money can buy a woman.
Learn to like yourself more and not use money as a tool to gain a woman.
Learn to love yourself and you won't be clingy.
Forget the phone, forget the girl, forget what you did and date properly without any riches, but because you like someone and they you.
ZEESHANKOLKATA

Fri 4 Jul, 2014 08:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hey thanx dear.
Recently I came to know she went for beach side holiday trip with her bf. They spent together entire weekend. When she came back to the city she called me up & givong excuses. I fought with her over phone and stopped talking to her.
We are in the same coaching class, but I just avoid her. I found she feels jelous. Recently I told her to give my cell back, she said she would pay emi, which I refused. We have talked over phone she cried and told her nights are sleepless, and she is pain for me. The next day after class is over she came out with female friends, I supposed to take my cell back. She was vomiting and sick ...her friends asked me to drop her home. She was crying while I drop her home. I dried her tears and reassured that everything wud be fine. In the evening she whattsapp ed "thanks. I came back home safely because you were there with me."
I am very confused. what to do now?
ossobuco

Fri 4 Jul, 2014 08:20 pm
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Fri 4 Jul, 2014 09:23 pm
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
Run!
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:34 am
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
Here's a tip, for free.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU. EVER.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:55 am
@ZEESHANKOLKATA,
Astrology is bullcrap. The reason you don't see right through this girl is the same reason you believe in astrology. Reasoning is the only way you have of determining what's real. If you'd rather believe in fantasy, you'll be disappointed every time. You'll also be easy prey for those who would like to cheat you.
0 Replies