What should I do to get him back on this trip?

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:45 pm
My boyfriend broke up with me last Friday. He said he never felt the "fireworks" and "lightning" in our relationship. We dated for about 4 months and he says he continued all this time because of my excellent qualities (including the fact that he feels I will be a good mom). He said I am the best person he has ever known but doesn't think we are sexually compatible. We are compatible in every other way, have great conversations and his entire family loved me in the few meetings we had.

We had planned a trip to Miami for the coming weekend and are still going as friends. I want to spark the fire (without him knowing) so he would want to get back together. What can I do?

P.S. I feel the reason he doesn't feel as much passion is my not-so-perfect figure. I am a size 6 and am not really overweight. But I have some belly fat. (It's not that he has the perfect body. He is actually too skinny.) I know I have the ability to turn heads with a little effort and will dress up very well during the trip, but I want to ignite some "fire" with my actions and words. Pleeeeeeease advice me. I am 24, he is 31.

ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:48 pm
@penelopesanchej,
Tell me why you are still interested.
penelopesanchej

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:51 pm
@ossobuco,
Because we are great together. Like I said, we are very compatible, respect each other and have great conversations. I do believe that if we stick together and work on some physical/sexual compatibility, this could be the real thing. I think he feels the same and is just sorry that there is no "spark".
ehBeth

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:59 pm
@penelopesanchej,
penelopesanchej wrote:
What can I do?

Respect what he has said to you.

You don't want him to feel like you are playing him - then you won't even have a friendship.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 07:05 am
@penelopesanchej,
You WEREN'T great together. Its good to write these things, and bad not read them yourselve. You wrote how he told you to your face that it was not great with him.
0 Replies