Boston Bomber investigation continues

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 09:20 pm
So I drop my little one for basketball practice - I tell I am going to run a couple of errands and then come back. I do not get a mile away and I see all these police cars, news reporters, etc. What the heck - another person in trouble in regard to the Boston Marathon Bombers. This is so close to near where we used to live! Crazy - that in your own back yard that these potential terrorist liv1e

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/05/30/quincy-man-charged-with-obsturction-marathon-bombing-investigation/Ive1OYxsn29KeGDHeNhrqM/story.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,211 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 09:49 pm
@Linkat,
All I went to do was to go to the bank and get coffee - as I drive by half the street is blocked off and I see all these TV vans and police cars - as I am listening to the radio I realize what the heck is going on - and I hear helicopters - strange we used to live near here.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 09:56 pm
@Linkat,
Sounds like just your average every day where I used to work in Oakland, CA.
Linkat

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 09:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
Oh my, funny my hubby was from CA - not exactly that area but very close to it.
Miller

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:28 am
@Linkat,
Did you see who's getting out of jail in Florida? The former Boston FBI agent, who worked with Bulger ( supposedly!)
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:31 am
@Linkat,
If you think that's crazy, when I lived in NYCity, the FBI burst into our apartment building, breaking down our doors and started looking for several couples engaged, supposedly in crime.

Problem: wrong building at opposite end of block!
0 Replies