Friendship and relationship

girishS

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 12:33 pm
Hi, In my office i saw a girl and she and me looking both of them eyes locked for few second for a week she just gave me the sign that she is interested and after couple of days i went to her and spoke first i complimented her like you look so beautiful today she said thank you .Next when i said will you be my
friend she said sorry i dont knwo who you are. and i replied okey bye. Should i go and talk to her or just let it go
Please advice above and sorry for bad english

luismtzzz

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 02:32 pm
@girishS,
You give few information on your post but lets try to rationalize. If you where my buddy talking to me about this chick on a bar i will tell you.

She seems to like you, you are clearly not invisible to her.

She is toying with you that´s something many pretty girls do, it´s annoying and funny at the same time. And she will wait to see if you hook on her bait.

I think she is expecting a little bit of flirting before letting you be her friend.

So here is my advice. You have nothing to lose, go on and talk to her. Men and women had been playing this games of love for millenia, always with different outcomes. If you lose you gain experience, if you succed you gain a girlfriend. So is a win win situation. You seem to be a young man, so go on and play.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 05:06 pm
Ask TWO girls for coffee after work, just to talk. Her and her friend.

Then you will get to know her.

0 Replies

girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:32 am
@luismtzzz,
Hey Luismtzz,

Thank you very much for your answer.

But Sad Recently i get to know that she has a boyfriend.

I dont know why always women wil do like this. They wil see me and they give sign as they are very interest in me and after when i meet them and they will show dis interest as though they not even seen me only.This is second time happening in my life i feel very sad.

by this experience i feel not approach any women and not to have any relationship with women.

Please help me out in this thanks again and i waiting for your advice plz help me.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:35 am
@girishS,
girishS wrote:
she just gave me the sign that she is interested

what was the sign that made you think she was interested?

_______

don't tell a woman you don't know that she's beautiful - it's kind of creepy, and a normal woman who might have been interested will shut you out when you do that
girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:45 am
@ehBeth,
hey ehbeth,

Thanks for the reply

She use to gaze her eyes few seconds for a week and she looked me like she is really interested and about 8 days . When i arrive to the office she is use to wait in the pantry (place were we take break) to see me. then one day i only made a move and went to her and talked saying u look so gorgeous today,then she replyed thank you. She is my friends friend i said will u be my friend she said sorry i dont knwo you. Then i replyed you knwo i am your friends friend she look back for my friend unfortunately he was absent and i said if you want u can ask him that i am his friend she said ok. then i replyed ok bye. she did'nt say anything at last.

But Sad Recently i get to know that she has a boyfriend.

I dont know why always women wil do like this. They wil see me and they give sign as they are very interest in me and after when i meet them and they will show dis interest as though they not even seen me only.This is second time happening in my life i feel very sad.

by this experience i feel not approach any women and not to have any relationship with women.

Please help me out in this thanks again and i waiting for your advice plz help me.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:45 am
@luismtzzz,
She may have been trying to figure out why some guy kept staring at her at work.

Don't automatically take her noticing as "bait".
girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:48 am
@ossobuco,
Thanks for the reply,

So what should i do next should i let it go ?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:58 am
@girishS,
It doesn't sound like she gave you any sign of interest.

You hoped she did show signs of interest and that might have caused you to misunderstand.

___

Perhaps if you had waited until your friend could introduce you it might not have been so odd/awkward.

You really can't just go up to women who don't know you and say they're gorgeous/beautiful - especially in a workplace setting. That is simply wrong.

___

It appears you do not read social cues well.

Start by going out with a group of men and women in a social setting. Watch how people interact. Spend some time learning social cues.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 10:59 am
@luismtzzz,
I think you've completely missed the boat on this.

She didn't know who he was - that's not toying.
girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:30 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey ehbeth,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you think stil i need to go and approach her ?

I think it is not good idea to approach her again what do you say ?

Cause any way she already have a boyfriend.

Plz advice.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:34 pm
@girishS,
I am definitely not suggesting you approach her again.
girishS

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:41 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey Ehbeth,

Thank you again for the reply.

Yes you are right better not to approach her.

Thanks for your valued assistance in this case.

let's be in touch
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:17 pm
@ehBeth,
I do not agree with you, the first thing i did was specify that i considered the information provided by my Bro, the OP, as not sufficient. And then proceed to state my opinion with what i got. Like two friends meeting at a bar doing small talk.

The rest of the posts had enlightened more information regarding this asset that had change of course the story.

So, Bro heres what i got to say (specifying that i continue in my bar-style way so picture you and me taking a beer on the counter listening whatever music you like):

You had a mistake that is completely natural, i had my own in the same way the first times i tried to start talking to girls. You are young and eager to react thats notting to be ashemed. Girls checking you out will be common. But this is a game of love that we can´t easily win so any moment to gather experience is necesary.

She had a BF so what? Forget that chick and move on. The future has the gift of the present but the past provides us with the experience. We must understand that women are complicated and misterious and must of the time we can barely know what they where really thinking.

So the best way to met girsl is the next: be natural, be outstanding in some way, and you must be on a place of exposure.

Be natural: do thinks you like, act as you please, and be yourself. Women had the role of choosing us not the other way. Acting in a holow way just attracts hollow people. But a stable personality attracts stable personalities.

Be outstanding in some way: like being courteous, or doing something really well done, or learning something not common. You define better your personality makes you different and is more likely to find a girl with your affinity

And of course be on a place of exposure: this is very important, if you like metal or something similar go to appropiate venues. I´ve known many gils trying to meet a good man going to discos and raves, and only finding one night stand jerks. The same happens to men. So go to places where you feel confortable where other people with your affinity meet and just talk about what you like. It easier to meet some good girl this way.

But the must important advice i can give you is the next:

Do not make finding a girl or a significant other as your goal for happiness. Look in your inside see what makes you happy and work over it, and the ideal girl will come. Looking for a SO is more like finding your number one fan, and you favourite performer at the same time. I can assure you the more you go looking for girls the more it seems like using repelent. The moment you start caring for your dreams you became more interesant to the other sex.
girishS

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 12:06 am
@luismtzzz,
Hey Luismtzzz,

Thanks for your reply it was help full.

Regards,Girish
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 12:36 am
Quote:
Girish said: when i said will you be my friend she said sorry i dont knwo who you are. and i replied okey bye.

She probably didn't know exactly what you meant when you said "will you be my friend".
Let her get used to seeing you around the office for a few weeks, then invite her for a coffee or a walk on the park or something.
girishS

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 01:24 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Thanks for your reply.

okey but she already have a boyfriend.

I guess i dont want any way approach her again.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 01:27 am
Yes, make a clean break and forget her because she's got a boyfriend
girishS

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
thank you again.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 10:23 pm
@girishS,
If someone who I never spoke with before came up to me and asked

"Will you be my friend?"

I might very well respond "Sorry, but I don't know who you are."

First of all the question you posed to someone with whom you only exchanged glances (and hers probably seriously misinterpreted by you) was, at best, awkward. It may be due to your lack of fluent English, but it would be off-putting to just about anyone.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you received such a polite reply.

With your apparent lack of fluent English and rudimentary social graces, I would suggest you not go back and talk to her. A charge of harassment would not be too unlikely.

I also suggest you take ehbeth's suggestion and polish up your inter-personal skills before your try something like this again. You know you can strike up a casual conversation with someone without asking them to be your friend.

I would also suggest you avoid attempts to lock eyes with women and beginning any attempt at a casual conversation with something like "You look so beautiful today." Stick with far less personal comments.