The Important Questions in Life Game

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 01:45 pm
I'll ask an important life question that begs to be answered and the next person answers it to the best of her or his knowledge.

She or he will leave another question she or he needs answering for the following poster.

First Question: Do they have cable TV (especially HBO), Netflix, Spotify, and other streaming services in Hell?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,102 • Replies: 3

Sturgis

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 02:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Do they have cable TV (especially HBO), Netflix, Spotify, and other streaming services in Hell?

Of course they have (intermittent) HBO in Hell. It wouldn't be Hell without that annoying mess. (and no, there are no other cable providers, you got HBO Basic, nothing else.)
Netflix is available only to those who dressed their cats and dogs in silly rabbit costumes at Easter and Spotify has yet to gain entry to the great depths below. Music is still played on the old phonograph and you're limited to Mitch Miller pretty much all of the time.

Next Question: Why is there no sound to one hand clapping while a tree falls in the forest?
Roberta

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 03:01 pm
@Sturgis,
[/quote]

Next Question: Why is there no sound to one hand clapping while a tree falls in the forest?
[/quote]

If you're using one hand, that ain't clapping; it's waving. Waving doesn't make a noise unless you're wearing a bracelet with a lot of dangly things on it. As for the tree in the forest business, I say it makes a sound. But I haven't been in a forest for decades. Maybe forests have changed.

Next question: I was gonna ask why the sky is blue, except that it ain't always blue. Sometimes it's gray; sometimes it's black with shiny things floating around. Sometimes there's white stuff in the sky. Sometimes water comes from the sky. What the hell is going on up there?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 05:05 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

I was gonna ask why the sky is blue, except that it ain't always blue. Sometimes it's gray; sometimes it's black with shiny things floating around. Sometimes there's white stuff in the sky. Sometimes water comes from the sky. What the hell is going on up there?

The sky is really a gigantic mood ring for Donald Trump.

Next Question: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
0 Replies