I can ask her out bt i dont av d freedom 2 do so.

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 03:22 am
There's dis gal i love deeply.Am willing & ready 2 ask her out,bt i dnt av d freedom 2 do so cos my parents are 2 sets of pipo who dont allow their children 2 go out wit just anybody,at anytime.
So hw cn i start a relationship wit her,without even asking her out?,since i dont av d freedom 2 do so.pipo pls help me out cos am perplexed rite..tanx.

jespah

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 07:35 am
@luukasztim,
It's hard to understand your text writing.

However, you're looking to (far as I can tell) start a relationship with someone but without dating, as your parents do not approve.

So be friends with her. Are your parents stopping you from doing that much? And maybe have her over for dinner at your parents' home, to show them what a nice, polite, and friendly girl she is. She is all these things, right? Then introduce you to your parents and they'll have fewer reasons to object to you eventually asking her out.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 04:50 pm
@luukasztim,
Tim,

Stay away from dating sites if you are young, 18 - 21 as you won't know what is real or what is not, if you are active on any. Your parents want you to marry someone of your own kind, nationality I am not sure if you get to choose at some stage in your life, I would say that you do. But not until you are no longer living at home can you make your own decisions.

From reading your other Threads, I am of the opinion that this girl doesn't even know you like her, perhaps you talk to her on-line and are infatuated with her, maybe she sees you as a friend, if she was interested in you, you would know but if you are living with your parents and they wish for you to date a certain nationality then you are stuck.

Find a job, move out and then do what you wish to do.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 07:38 pm
@luukasztim,
Learning about how to communicate with different audiences will help enormously...not just in relationships, but in life.

Coming onto a forum where people write normally, and txt gbbldegook'n peepz iz juzt stoopid n incnsdrat.

I'm sure you found that answer annoying, as I just made that up. It should give you some idea of what you are doing.

As to your question - if those parameters are strict, wouldn't the only road be friendship first?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:26 am
@vikorr,
vikorr

Why put someone down who may not know the best English but is learning, just saying.

You're awesome but researching more will tell you this person is honestly trying to find some "answers" no more said.

vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:53 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hello Found Soul.

Several things:

- if he was just poor at English - I wouldn't have said anything; and

- how is it 'putting him down' to tell him that it is inconsiderate of him to choose to use text talk to a forum using normal English. (Have we gone so far in political correctness that we can no longer tell people what they are doing is inconsiderate?)

- many young people have never been told that txt talk won't get them far in the business world - I did make a valid point about choosing your target audience.

- my use of the word 'stupid' was unnecessary.

- As for searching for answers - I did offer the only suggestion that appears likely to work...if his limitations are set in concrete.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 04:31 pm
@vikorr,
Hello Vikorr.

It's funny, I've always seen it as people being themselves and it's always erked me when members request they "speak" properly.. Must be my up-bringing. Having said that, I guess it is inconsiderate, I never looked at it that way...

But then, I suspect he is young as well, 19,20, from across the ocean and may not even have the best education .

(Side line - some people use the same user name for dating sites )

My apologies.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 05:17 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I sort of involute when I see text speak, but some of my savvy friends use it and I trust are good at it. It twinges my every fiber. I understand poor spelling very well, I understand hard time typing very well; I understand confusion, I understand being wrong about how the universe works, but since I don't participate in lollypopping sentences. I do get shorthand, saved my mother's handbook for years.

I soon expect literacy to work its way into a straight line. Not too long now. With speech to follow.

I exaggerate, but by how much?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 08:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi Found Soul,

There's nothing to apologise about. As I said - I did use the word stupid, and shouldn't have. As a perspective, I understood where you were coming from.

And I realise the poster is likely young Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 08:56 pm
So... you both like the post that I find annoying..

p l e a s e t a l k t o u s
vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:12 pm
@ossobuco,
Uh, my initial agrees with you.

My last post was purely that Found Soul had nothing to apologise for (I often find multiple perspectives have valid reasons for existing)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:48 pm
@vikorr,
meantime, apologies to all of us, whatever points of view, I don't know what that odd thing I posted was about.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:53 pm
@ossobuco,
I also don't get this thing I said, the p l e a s e t a l t k t o u s
ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:55 pm
@ossobuco,
I think I was way off posting that. Not only way off, but that I think I was exploring clouds.

vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 09:57 pm
@ossobuco,
I believe it is some court room jargon

Plea Set Alt...with 'Ktous' being some anacronym or text gobbledygook.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 02:37 am
@vikorr,
Ya all have to know tht spupid thins happen

It's quite extraordinary though that you can bunch a lot of letters together that aren't words into a sentence and actually be able to read the whole lot.

I feel for the OP. Leave home love.. Your parents eventually may like the girl you like maybe if not, you end up with who you want in life.. And don't go on dating sites, no seriously ...

Vikorrrrrrrr

Ta
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 02:38 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I think I was exploring clouds.
I'd ask what shapes you saw but you know Smile
0 Replies