First Time

giujohn

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:08 pm
Tell about your sexual first times. Age, Place, (NO REAL NAMES PLEASE) Gender, Type of sex act, Good for you? Can be ANY first time involving any type of sex. Ex., first giving head, first anal, first Bi/gay, threesome etc.
(No prizes will be awarded! So no B.S please)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,257 • Replies: 26
Topic Closed

chai2

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:16 pm
@giujohn,
Wow, I'm glad you don't want us to give real names, as otherwise everyone on here would know it's me.

ok....I'm....uh.......Velma.....yeah, Velma (not my real name) and the first time was at at a Star Trek convention.

I do want a prize though.
giujohn

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:18 pm
@chai2,
uh yeah...did it involve a tribble?
chai2

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:22 pm
@giujohn,
I've already said to much.

People may guess I'm really Chai2
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:28 pm
Ok looks like I should go first...I was 15 going on 12 she was 13 going on 20 the girl next door, Robin. I was madly in love, we got a couple of books and did EVERYTHING (it got very freaky fast)in the book . First time was in a park on a summer night under a weaping willow tree. Years later she was also my first for a threesome and seeing two girls going at it and watching a guy do her another time. Good times, good times.
eurocelticyankee

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:46 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Ok looks like I should go first...I was 15 going on 12 she was 13 going on 20 the girl next door, Robin. I was madly in love, we got a couple of books and did EVERYTHING (it got very freaky fast)in the book . First time was in a park on a summer night under a weaping willow tree. Years later she was also my first for a threesome and seeing two girls going at it and watching a guy do her another time. Good times, good times.

And then you woke up John, them wet dreams can be so vivid.

15 going on 12 ... madly in love .(oh my).. in a park on a Summer night .(swoon).. under a weeping willow tree .... (wait a minute) .. what couple of books did ye read?, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.

Good times indeed. Very Happy
giujohn

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:49 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
LOL... Why is this so hard to believe? It is the truth...and the books were, The Sensuous Man by "J" and the Sensuous Woman by "M".
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 24 May, 2014 06:51 pm
@chai2,
Oh God, Velma, is that you?
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 25 May, 2014 05:49 pm
wow...not a one huh? I must say I did not expect to encounter such parochialism Surprised
ossobuco

Sun 25 May, 2014 05:57 pm
@giujohn,
We aren't parochial here. This is a site that is actually world wide and privacy matters.

Why would you expect a long time forum of people with regulars who, for better or worse know each other pretty well, to cough up intimacies in all of our lives for a new voyeur? We don't do that to each other as it is.

We often talk quite freely, but intimacies as a show? Get your giddyup somewhere else on the horizon.
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 25 May, 2014 06:35 pm
.....and why the hell do want to hear such stories....what's it to ya bub?
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 25 May, 2014 06:59 pm
I find people fascinating...and you two have not disappointed!
chai2

Sun 25 May, 2014 07:03 pm
@giujohn,
Well swell.

But why private sex lives? There's so much more facinating things about people.

Seriously, it's like you've walked into a room of people who've known each other for years, and you want to know things about us, saying some dumb **** thing like "no real names please."

Believe me, you've not going to get any takers.
giujohn

Sun 25 May, 2014 07:22 pm
@chai2,
"But why private sex lives? There's so much more facinating things about people."

Really? Im not sure I agree but lets hear more...and BTW how am I supposed to know that you all know each other...I assume you would never know who I am and if someone these days wants to be anonymous on the web it isnt hard...why would you or anyone here be so easily known?
chai2

Sun 25 May, 2014 08:14 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

why would you or anyone here be so easily known?

Because many of us have met each other. Some us us live near each other and are friends.
Some of us are related to, having relationships with, or married to each other.

We're not here for your entertainment. If you want to know fascinating things about us, make the effort to read around. Don't expect us to come to you at your pleasure.

That's all for me on this nonsense thread.
giujohn

Sun 25 May, 2014 08:24 pm
@chai2,
wow.... you should have posted a warning that this is a private community...is this a cult?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 25 May, 2014 08:56 pm
@giujohn,
What two? Euro and Me? Oh, she starts to faint...
giujohn

Sun 25 May, 2014 09:00 pm
@ossobuco,
ya...I guess so
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 25 May, 2014 09:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Meantime, besides people who post often and sporadic posters of many years (with good stories) and people in need and people not in need but thinking they are, we mostly don't use all of us for fodder. Ok, ok, we do, jokes happen.
ossobuco

Sun 25 May, 2014 09:08 pm
@ossobuco,
I think most of us don't mean to be users on purpose.

Not that you did exactly, but that approaches it.

People's first time intimacy, however it went, is very important to many. Not a cute tell me about it thing, for boys or girls, men or women.

Have you no clue of that?

Ok, ok, for boys.
0 Replies