I need help in love (17)

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 12:45 pm
There's a girl I like. I met her at school and really started to know her when we went out. She wasn't drunk but I was and still she wasn't drunk but she started to take my hands en she wanted me to hold her and stuff.

Then I started to flirt with her the next days for about 2-3 weeks.
She flirted back and showed me sings that she liked me (as example we texted each other for hours even at night). There was one week we almost didn't slept because we texted and talked that much. She flirted with me and I did the same thing with her.
As example she often flirted about her being nude or home alone and wanted me to come. Or she gave me some hints like she knew i liked her but still she sometimes talked about I needed to find a pretty girlfriend or if i liked someone. This she mostly asked when we where flirting. At that party there was another boy (a friend), she thought he was cute but she found him annoying. Often she said to me like: 'oh it's your friend again, he texted me. He texts me alot but i give you all attention' Or when we spoke in real life (we chilled and stuff) and she received a text from him, she showed me and said things like,' oh no him again' or 'man he texts me alot but i ignore him mostly'.

Then there was a school trip to Paris. 3 days long. In the bus we talked alot and she slept on my shoulder and took my hands. the first night she even slept in my bed (she sneaked up to my room). Then the second night it all happend... We (me, my crush, a friend and that boy that texted her alot) met up in a room. That boy flirted with her alot and she sometimes ignored it, but mostly she played him. I thought no worries, she is into you because she slept in your bed with you (she wanted me to hold her while we slept). Then later we played truth and dare. That boy asked me if I really liked someone and I said yes.... He said if she was in the room and I said yes again. Then the girl I liked shook! She was like oh no and stuff (i was stunned like what is happening) I stayed for another hour and left because it was awkward... The next day I found out she also slept in that other boy's bed that night... And she texted me she never wanted to show me extra interest or stuff like that... but that she really liked that boy, even before she met me. She knew that boy a few weeks longer then me... The next days we had some arguments but we managed to fix them.
Now at this point: She sees me as a friend because i kept my mouth shut and didn't asked her anything about that night or said about how I really feel right now (I did told her i like her very much). The boy doens't really flirt with her or talks with her that much. He says he doesn't want to hurt me, the girl says the same thing. Now I still text en she still flirts with me, but she often say something about that boy or when the boy comes i am nothing for her, it's like i disapear.... I don't know what to do... can I win her for me or does she even like's me more then a friend? At this point i feel being used for her selfasteam... but i really like her and can't really let her go...
Please i NEED ADVISE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 673 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 12:51 pm
@gardener123,
gardener123 wrote:

....At this point i feel being used for her selfasteam...

You're correct; you're being used for her self-esteem.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 04:54 pm
@gardener123,
She used you, she seems that kind of girl that thinks her self pretty, and that can have multiple friends all along. You are young and you will meet a lot of girls like her. The best way to avoid that kind of situations is being direct about what you feel on the first weeks you are flirting. If the girl is just playing she will back up inmediately, if she is not she might get scare since her feelings are true but are great chances the that girl will answer you back.
Becareful with girls nowadays they can be really deceiving.
So right now you must stay away. Stop following her game, those kinds of girls love to trick guys. Girls like her inmediatelly react when they notice they are no more the center of our attention. So there is a chance she will return to flirt with you. If she does so state firmly you want a relationship because you like her. If she does not reacts or if she does not accept just get over it. I am sure you can find a beeter and nicer girl.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 05:06 pm
Girls of 17 are scatterbrains, you must feel like you're on a crazy roller coaster ride with her, up and down all the time.
She don't know her own mind or what she wants, so your best bet is to just go along for the ride and see if the two of you get closer as she hopefully matures.
If things get too wild you can always ditch her and get off the ride and go find a nice sensible girl..Smile
0 Replies

gardener123

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 10:06 am
@luismtzzz,
Well she did respond to me when I told her how i feel, but she said she liked me as a friend (but still she texts me more then that guy and flirts with me more). But she told me that soon we could be more... I really don't understand this girl... first she says she doens't want me to be more, then she still keeps flirting with me and want to meet and stuff, and then she says we could be more soon, and the day after it's the same story like we couldn't be more then friends...
I think you are right and I just need to back off....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 04:42 pm
@gardener123,
I think she's just a big flirt that doesn't care about other people's feelings, that whilst she would tell you " oh no he's texting me" she was saying the same to the other guy about you.

Her intentions in my opinion was to make him jealous and to use you in that mental game, to win him. Seems like she hasn't quite done that.

He questioned you because she knew you liked her, why else would he ask those questions in that game..

The other guy isn't stupid, he probably can see that if she is playing both, then she'll play if they were together, to gain attention.

That's not the type of girl you want either. She's playing with your mind, let her out of your life.
gardener123

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks for this great reply!
I'll keep this in mind, i honestly think you are most right
0 Replies