My former boss

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 07:15 am
If you are as "close" to this man as you say, then one of you should make the next move. The fact that he dissed your comment about kissing him says he either is not willing to go that far or just sees you as a friend.

No need to spill your guts, but you DO have to see him in person. How about mentioning that you will be in his area soon and want to have coffee or drinks. That will tell you if he is willing to at least take another step.

Right now, you are talking to your crush - who indulges you for an hour per time. That is hardly enough to build anything on, and besides, he may be talking to a lot of gals.

You have not mentioned one thing that indicates he thinks you are special to him. Put on your reality glasses and see this as it is. He is either interested in something more - or not.

Alaskcanboundgirl

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 02:23 pm
@PUNKEY,
Again, more useful advice. Thank you. I was sitting outside today and I had the realistic talk with myself. This is not going to happen and I should just be happy to be his friend because he really is an awesome guy. On the childish side, I did go kind of full radio silence on him, not on purpose mind you, I got stuck with a slog of work. I did not hear word one from him til today, so he does miss having me around to talk to anyway. Thank you, Punkey.
0 Replies