Seriously, how to pick up girls

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 06:52 pm
I always start out by asking if they could lower their standards and squint a bit.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 11:52 pm
"I know this is crazy, but I can't take my eyes off of you."
"What?" (or whatever she says)
"Your dress/hair/eyes/smile/earrings/hair/ (pick something unique) .....is/are perfect. So beautiful."
"Um.. " (or whatever she says, including 'I'm married.' 'I have a boyfriend whatever....) [This is pursuit, right?]
"I just happened to see you....and now...I ....can we go and get a cup of coffee?"
"Er ...um.....no...I mean ...what?" [good. she's spinning.]
"Or your number......please...I know you're busy now, but I think we need to talk."
Smile.
Crisis moment. She will either go have coffee with you then OR agree to meet later OR blow you off. If she blows you off, no problem. Take out a pen and paper and give her your NUMBER.
"Okay, sorry to have bothered you, here's my number (Write furiously, do NOT have this prepared..... .) "in case you change your mind. ".... "I think we could have had something." [then walk away and do not stop. She'll call.}

If the girl/woman goes for the coffee, be prepared to be yourself for a few hours.
If she calls you later, be prepared to be yourself for several decades.

~~
I like women. I've met hundreds, maybe thousands by now, I don't count.

Joe(they are looking for the same thing I am, so I relax)Nation
0 Replies