When i try and see her she always has a excuse.

chai2

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:30 pm
@axpert,
You are the only person on the planet that doesn't understand she doesn't want to ******* see you/go out with you any more.

Get it through your thick skull.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 04:32 pm
@axpert,
She is not interested in you.
chai2

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 06:52 pm
@ehBeth,
The other day this poster PM'd me. I'm sure I'm not the only one he did this too, I'm not special....so he could somehow explain what he was saying on this thread.

I told him in no uncertain terms not to PM me anymore, what what does he do?

He replies to me with some nonsense further explaining his meaning.

With that in mind, I'm convinced he's unable to make any kind of connection to the obvious hints, when he can't even understand a direct statement.

axpert

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 05:36 pm
@chai2,
Chai missed that part about not PM'ing im so sorry. No your not anyone special and dont worry i wont PM you. You seem to be way uptight anyways. I do see the hints, its just she is sending mix signals and i wanted some opinions that is all. I simply came on here for some guidance. I appreciate your help and thank you for your time.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 08:38 pm
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
You didn't need to write 6 paragraphs
all you could've said was you are a lazy speller.
I suspect that have been too lazy of a reader to have read my post to u.

My point is that I want to help bring about a paradime shift,
to serve better logic and efficiency for coming generations of Americans.

English shud not be inferior to Spanish.

David
0 Replies

axpert

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 02:28 pm
@Buttermilk,
Im leaning towards #1. I dont think she is cheating for a few reasons. She is antisocial and before me hasnt been with anyone in about 6 years. She rarely leaves the house other than going to work. Even if she needs something she usually just order online. She answers my calls 95% of the time. I know this isnt the right way to approach this but im going to ride it out for a little longer see if anything changes, which i doubt.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 04:48 pm
@axpert,
axpert wrote:
Im leaning towards #1. I dont think she is cheating for a few reasons. She is antisocial and before me hasnt been with anyone in about 6 years. She rarely leaves the house other than going to work. Even if she needs something she usually just order online. She answers my calls 95% of the time. I know this isnt the right way to approach this but im going to ride it out for a little longer see if anything changes, which i doubt.
What 's rong with getting a BETTER replacement ??
axpert

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 05:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Dav nothing..but i have a situation...Unfoutunately I had tumor removed on my nose which has left my nose well not looking right and a huge vertical scar (graft) that has just been revised...Though my nose will never look the same the plastic surgeon says i will need about 6 months before i achieve a 'satisfactory result'...because of this finding a replacement might be difficult...
ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 06:12 pm
@axpert,
I read that and I've been meaning to answer you on it, axpert. I'd like you to like yourself and your looks better! So many of us acquire scars over the years. I don't think of them as awful, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't put off. I'm an older woman, but I don't remember ever being put off by something like a nose tumor removal scar.

I know some women must view looks as a number one item on their 'what makes a man wonderful list' but I think that's fewer women than you think. Some confidence and brains and humor rank higher for a lot of us re what makes a guy attractive.
axpert

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 12:32 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso is must than just a scar actually, but i get get your point.
0 Replies