Sandy Hook Truthers have crossed the line

raprap

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 10:42 pm
Seems they are telling mothers their dead children never existed.

MYSTIC, CT (MAY 13, 2014) — A playground dedicated to one of the victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre was vandalized by ‘truthers’ who claim the shooting never took place.

The playground was put up in honor of seven-year-old Grace McDonnell after the shooting. Last Tuesday, a vinyl sign weighing 50 pounds was stolen from that playground. The sign featured a peace symbol that was based on one of the little girl’s drawing.

Grace’s mom found out about the theft after a man claiming to have stolen the sign called her. Television stations in the area say the alleged sign-stealer told her mom that he took the sign because he believes the school shooting was a hoax. He also told her that her daughter never existed.

http://fox17online.com/2014/05/13/sandy-hook-truther-tells-victims-mom-her-daughter-never-existed/#axzz31ezTmNun

I hope they find this 'truther' and let the Sandy Hook mothers help them find the truth.

Rap
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,147 • Replies: 4
No top replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 06:20 am
@raprap,
Despicable.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 09:36 am
@revelette2,
Horrible
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:43 pm
OK. I'll hang on to my gun. Maybe I'll run into this truther someday.
katsung47

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 02:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Tell me what kind of secret makes FBI censored the report?

Quote:
FBI releases heavily-censored documents on Sandy Hook massacre
Posted on May 16, 2014 by Dr. Eowyn

Wolfgang Halbig, a former state trooper and current school safety consultant, repeatedly has asked entirely reasonable questions about the alleged massacre of 20 students and 6 women at the Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012. In his quest for answers, Halbig has even invoked the Freedom of Information Act. (Go here to see his questions.)

One of Halbig’s questions is:
Why did the FBI classify the Sandy Hook massacre? This has never been done before. Even the Columbine School massacre was not classified information. To this day, the FBI report on Sandy Hook remains classified information, not releasable to the public.

On April 24, 2014, Dave Altimari reports for The Hartford Courant that, in response to a Courant Freedom of Information (FOI) request, the FBI has released about 175 pages of documents from the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre investigation. The Courant submitted its FOI request in January 2014 after Connecticut state police had released its report.

Alas, the documents “released” by the FBI were “heavily blacked-out,” i.e., censored.
Of the 175 pages released, 64 were completely redacted (blacked-out). Of the remaining 111 pages, “most were heavily redacted.” Below is an example:

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/fbi-report-on-sd.jpg?w=500&h=294

As you can see from the page above, it is nearly devoid of information other than that Adam Lanza allegedly was “a troubled kid” and “interested in Japanese techno music.”

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/05/16/fbi-releases-heavily-censored-documents-sandy-hook-massacre/
0 Replies