i'm hopeless..

daZedd

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 03:02 pm
hello guys.
i'm a boy and i'm 19 years old. I love a girl so much, but i don't how she thinks about me. And i don't want to ask about it, cause i don't wanna lose her.
She kissed me at a party, and a few weeks later i kissed her too. Everytime i watch movie with her she holds my hand.
She is trying to make me jalous, I think, cause she everytime write to me about a boy she is writing with. And i just made her jalous by kissing 2 girls just front of her at a party.
What should i do?
Love from romania
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 480 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:04 pm
@daZedd,
Quit playing games and kissing other girls when you'd rather be kissing her.

By the way, if asking her what her feelings are is a way to lose her, then your relationship is too precarious to continue. If an innocent question will end it, then you haven't gotten much in the first place.
vikorr

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 12:37 am
@jespah,
Quote:
By the way, if asking her what her feelings are is a way to lose her, then your relationship is too precarious to continue. If an innocent question will end it, then you haven't gotten much in the first place.

Ah...that's often the nature of young love. It's a bit harsh to criticise teenagers just because it's like that at their age.

Quite frankly, I would highly recommend against asking her to state her feelings.

You should be able to tell from the signals she gives, and if not - start practising to recognise those signals - there's plenty of tutorials online, on You Tube etc...and you should do some people watching and try and recognise the signals.
roger

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 01:10 am
@vikorr,
That was advice, not criticism.
0 Replies

daZedd

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 04:55 am
@daZedd,
She tells me im her bestfriend
0 Replies