UN-SATISFIED LIFE WITH WIFE. MARRIED AN YEAR AGO.

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 02:39 pm
My Question is what should I do? I am not happy with my wife & baby?
sir, I have ex Gfnd earlier. Now last year I married another girl with my own decision with both parents support. We have a just born baby too, I am always thinking about my old Ex Gfnd.,I am missing her, feeling lonely,bored,confused. I thinks that my Ex GFrnd love is true.than my wife. My ex Gfrnd got married few months ago with another guy. I was working in a organization,I married a girl who worked with me from 4years.Knows me very well. Now I left Job with other reason. Now searching for a new job, she is Household,Now I need solution. How to get back true love Gfrnd, or what to do. Or shall I leave whom?? I an sleep less. I am always attracted with my ex Gfrnd photos. Not with my wife directly. Both are fair. Their Both are good character. Plz suggest me. Everyday i am getting mental disappointed. i feel I missed my ex Girlfriend foolishly.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 04:02 pm
I think you will not get a good result, no matter which way you turn. In my view, you should not have either one of the women.
neologist

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
A sagacious reply, sir.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:10 pm
@khajavali123,
I think you've got Buyer's Remorse, and you're tired of the responsibilities of being a husband and a father.

Well, guess what? You married your wife, and you have a child together. Even if your marriage ends, you will still have responsibilities to your child. And your ex is married to someone else. Approaching her and confessing your love or whatever would be unfair and unethical. Besides, you have no guarantee of any sort of a positive outcome. If it were me, if I were the ex you were pining for, I'd kick you to the curb, because you already had your chance.

Instead of spending your time whining about your lot in life, maybe try to improve it. I suspect you're in a country where divorce is extremely rare and unlikely. So you need to make the best of things. Start off by involving yourself more in your child's life. Change diapers, take your child out for walks, read to your child, etc. Even if things are horrible with your wife, you need to do right by your child. Man up and do that.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:36 pm
There are other men who look at your wife and think she is lovely. Her face is sweet, her body is sensual and young. When she smiles, it is if the sun beams warmly through a break in the clouds.

You are so lucky to have her. She cares for your home and your precious child.

Be her man. Be worthy of her. Take her flowers home and make love to her.

You only want the other woman because the duties of manhood - like payin bills and pressure to keep a job weren't associated with her. It was a fantasy.

You have a reality. Embrace it and enjoy a happy life with your wife in your home with your child.
0 Replies