I need answer quickly.

Linsaa

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 09:25 am
Hi. I told my boyfriend to block his ex-girlfriend, and he did but we broke up 5 days ago and got back together 3 days ago. Today he was working and i asked him if i could have the key to his room so i could wait for him there, when i got there his laptop stood open and i checked his history (i know it was wrong, please no negative comments) and i saw that he had unblocked her and has visited her profile several times yesterday. I really want him to know that i know he has unblocked her but how? I dont wanna tell him that i checked his history, is there anything you can do to see that people isnt on each others block list without looking at their history or facebook? And should i be worried that he visited her profile so many times?

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 10:04 am
@Linsaa,
Ill get back to you on this, I have to feed my juncos.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 10:31 am
@Linsaa,
Why would you choose to be in a relationship where you can't trust each other? He can't trust that you won't go snooping through his stuff on false pretenses and you can't trust that he will be faithful to you on Facebook.

What kind of relationship is that?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 11:52 am
@Linsaa,
This relationship is doomed; it will fly apart because of your jealousy and his inability to commit or forget his ex. (Maybe she didn't check his laptop all the time?). It doesn't matter what you do or don't do.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:29 pm
@Linsaa,
Two things in this post that bothered me:

1) In his PRIVATE facebook account you told him to BLOCK someone without telling this forum the reasoning behind why you wanted him to block her.

2) You SNOOPED in his laptop when he wasn't there and looked into his history. If you knew it was wrong to look why do it?

3) Sounds like you have some insecurity and trust issues.

That was always what bothered me about women and social media, women try to run someone else's privacy. No offense but you have no right to determine who can he block on his private account especially if you recently broke up and recently reinstated your relationship.

Obviously he established a relationship with someone before you, and if cheating is your concern, blocking someone on social media wont prevent it from happening.
chai2

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:34 pm
@Buttermilk,
Not only did she snoop, she wants to lie about it.

I think she falls into the catagory of pycho girl.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:35 pm
@Linsaa,
Linsa, with all due respect you aren't reading what you are writing.

I told him to block his ex, he did, then we broke up then after a couple of days got back.

What do you think the message for you was there, with the break up?

I told him to block his ex, he did, now I found he un-blocked her and visited her page a lot yesterday..

Again, what does that tell you?

No point telling him what you found, he's trying to establish if he should go back to his ex.

Snooping is a major reason for break-ups - you are invading someone else's privacy and yes, usually due to your own in-securities ...
0 Replies