I think my girlfriend cheated on me.

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 06:09 pm
okay so, i found a picture of who i think is my girlfriend half naked, should i show her it and see what she says?

the picture has a lot of details that i think pertain to her, her hair, the shirt, *our dog* the collar is the same as well, i think she has the same underwear as well.
im really confused and sad right now i dont know weather i should ask her? and show her about the picture?...

the picture.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140504163139AA4JbzE

jespah

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 07:15 pm
@emerica119,
I think this is just an excuse for you to post links to an image of a woman in her underwear whose face you can't see, is wearing really generic underwear, and is with a really generic-looking dog.

I think you're seeing a conspiracy under every tree. This photo proves absolutely nothing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 07:33 pm
@emerica119,
since we don't know your girlfriend or her underwear it's a bit silly to ask us to comment

ask someone who knows what your girlfriend and her underwear look like

0 Replies

Amarj07

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 03:30 am
@emerica119,
Dude you have to find the clothes she wear in the picture and the things you seen, that you must ask her bcoz then you should prove that she cheating on youu.
0 Replies