History of Jews

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 May, 2014 03:14 pm
@usmankhalid665,
usmankhalid665 wrote:

Responsibility for the death of Jesus on the Jewish people as a whole. Is it true??? Jewish people are terrorists??? Why Hitler killed Jews ???? These are some interesting questions, lets start a discussion my friends

What a bizarre thread.

The originating "questions" are simple-minded and probably, as ragman asserts, disingenuous and malignant.

The Jewish jokes void has offered are mildly amusing but I get the impression he is an anti-Semite and not trying to amuse or even challenge PC.

It's hard to be outraged by the pathetic.
neologist

Thu 8 May, 2014 04:21 pm
@fresco,
The Third Reich was a bastardation of the 1000 years mentioned in Revelation.
0 Replies

sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 01:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
lol im not a jew hater... assumptions
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 10 May, 2014 01:18 am
As I've said before, I've never met a Jew I didn't like, they're mostly warm friendly people, I've worked at two small Jewish-run family firms in the past and I regularly vote Jerry Lewis's 'The Nutty Professor' as funniest film of all time in polls,
As for being God's ' Chosen People', they may well have been God's blue-eyed boys and gals in ancient Old T times, but then they went and spoilt themselves by killing his son. Oops..
Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 10 May, 2014 05:57 am
@sunyata,
Who argued you were?

Good lord, not another "enigmatic" poster!
sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 06:11 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
you did.
The Jewish jokes void has offered are mildly amusing but I get the impression he is an anti-Semite

google sunyata and see what it means
Finn dAbuzz

Sat 10 May, 2014 06:13 am
@sunyata,
Are you void?

Try and stick with one identity.
sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 06:14 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why did Hitler kill himself?
The Jews sent him a gas bill!
Finn dAbuzz

Sat 10 May, 2014 06:18 am
@sunyata,
Go back to your self-satisfied closet.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Sat 10 May, 2014 08:36 am
LOL just close this topic. We should show harmony. I think we should discuss similarities, not differences. Let us start.,1st similarity is that we are all human. Friends now its your turn.
0 Replies

sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 04:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
but i just reincarnated into sunyata.
no really they suspended both of my other accounts and blocked me off the website to where i could not even view it.
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 10 May, 2014 05:09 pm
@sunyata,
sunyata wrote:
. . . google sunyata and see what it means
Is it a brain condition?
sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 06:41 pm
@neologist,
if by brain you mean meditation, and by condition you mean experience then yes
neologist

Sat 10 May, 2014 07:23 pm
@sunyata,
Be careful about leaving the door unlocked and the guard off duty.
Quote:
(Matthew 12:43-45) . . .“When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through parched places in search of a resting-place, and finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house out of which I moved’; and on arriving it finds it unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. 45 Then it goes its way and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and, after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation. . .
sunyata

Sat 10 May, 2014 08:02 pm
@neologist,
The fall of our footsteps ringeth too hollow through their streets. And just as at night, when they are in bed and hear a man abroad long before sunrise, so they ask themselves concerning us: Where goeth the thief? Go not to men, but stay in the forest! Go rather to the animals! Why not be like me- a bear amongst bears, a bird amongst birds?" "And what doeth the saint in the forest?" asked Zarathustra. The saint answered: "I make hymns and sing them; and in making hymns I laugh and weep and mumble: thus do I praise God. With singing, weeping, laughing, and mumbling do I praise the God who is my God."
Zarathustra's Prologue, part 2
When Zarathustra was alone, however, he said to his heart: "Could it be possible! This old saint in the forest hath not yet heard of it, that God is dead!"
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 11 May, 2014 02:34 am
Quote:
When Zarathustra was alone, however, he said to his heart: "Could it be possible! This old saint in the forest hath not yet heard of it, that God is dead!"

Jesus said God is definitely not dead, so who shall we believe, the Son of God or a human called Zarathustra?
sunyata

Sun 11 May, 2014 02:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
i will go with the one who's an actual historical figure... nietzsche
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/&sa=U&ei=sjdvU4LFLa3IsATwnIDABQ&ved=0CBsQFjAA&sig2=PuQKbyV8fyJTvCQkX7EzSg&usg=AFQjCNFAlwu6MB-MXnvb-GtTEpq13WJlNQ

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 11 May, 2014 05:10 am
@sunyata,
Wait, let's just back up a little!
God (speaking through Jesus's mouth) said-
"Love one another, feed the hungry, house the homeless, clothe the destitute, tend the sick, visit the prisoners, look after the poor"- (Mark 12:30, John 13:34, Matt 25: 37-40)

So can you tell us what Zarathustra says that's better than that?
sunyata

Sun 11 May, 2014 04:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
Become who you are!
One repays a teacher badly if one always remains nothing but a pupil.
Man is something that shall be overcome.... Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman -- a rope over an abyss... What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end.
But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in caverns and forests. Lonely one, you are going the way to yourself! And your way goes past yourself, and past your seven devils! You will be a heretic to yourself and witch and soothsayer and fool and doubter and unholy one and villain. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?
No shepherd and one herd! Everybody wants the same, everybody is the same: whoever feels different goes voluntarily into a madhouse.
0 Replies

sunyata

Sun 11 May, 2014 04:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
What is the greatest thing you can experience? It is the hour of your greatest contempt. The hour in which even your happiness becomes loathsome to you, and so also your reason and virtue. The hour when you say: 'What good is my happiness? It is poverty and filth and miserable self-complacency. But my happiness should justify existence itself!' The hour when you say: 'What good is my reason? Does it long for knowledge as the lion for his prey? It is poverty and filth and miserable self-complacency!' The hour when you say: 'What good is my virtue? It has not yet driven me mad! How weary I am of my good and my evil! It is all poverty and filth and miserable self-complacency!' The hour when you say: 'What good is my justice? I do not see that I am filled with fire and burning coals. But the just are filled with fire and burning coals!' The hour when you say: 'What good is my pity? Is not pity the cross on which he is nailed who loves man? But my pity is no crucifixion!"
0 Replies