History of Jews

Ragman

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:22 pm
@izzythepush,
The OP has no sincere to discuss the subject. Why indulge? His motivation is to just dispense his hysteric vitriol disguised in the ragged clothing of innocent questions about history - an age old ploy that fools no one.
izzythepush

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:50 pm
@Ragman,
I just wanted to nail a few lies from the beginning, I wasn't indulging the OP at all. Sorry if I gave that impression.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 3 May, 2014 02:54 pm
Void123'stwin.
void123

Sat 3 May, 2014 05:18 pm
@roger,
???
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 3 May, 2014 06:04 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Jesus, (if he even existed,) was killed under Roman rule. Something quite inconvenient to the church in Rome. The more that Jews are blamed for the crucifixion, the more Rome can wash its hands. Jews have made a very convenient scapegoat for the powers that be over the years.

Let me go one step further. Misogyny and anti-Semitism are sort of related, in my opinion (perhaps in other's also). I say that because much of the "contempt" towards Jews reflects the same contempt towards women by some men: they are timid, they like to read (aka, go to school), don't like contact sports, watch their money, not big drinkers, etc., etc. Notice that very patriarchal societies might have a fair amount of anti-Semitism in the popular culture. The more equal women are in a society, the more Jews are allowed to participate I believe. But, that might just be because many Gentile girls are fed up with the macho males they normally come in contact with, and want a Jewish husband that might listen to them, and think that their opinion has merit.

fresco

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:23 am
@Foofie,
Alas, we all tend to think in terms of stereotypes . It is cognitively "economical" and it may even be an evolutionary trait reflecting the tribalism and pecking orders exhibited by other primates.
void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 04:55 am
@fresco,
i don't
i train my thinking
fresco

Sun 4 May, 2014 06:58 am
@void123,
What "thinking" ?
If you are daft enough to imagine that running through the philosophy archive and offering a one line worthless platitude to each one constitutes "thinking", you are are mistaken.
void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 07:17 am
@fresco,
if you get disturbed by a contradiction, i say you are truly disturbed.
0 Replies

panzade

Sun 4 May, 2014 07:50 am
@roger,
anon99's triplet
0 Replies

Foofie

Sun 4 May, 2014 07:56 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Alas, we all tend to think in terms of stereotypes . It is cognitively "economical" and it may even be an evolutionary trait reflecting the tribalism and pecking orders exhibited by other primates.

The explanation might be correct; however, the result of this atavistic trait is self-defeating in modern day society, in my opinion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 4 May, 2014 08:27 pm
@usmankhalid665,
You wrote,
Quote:
Dear Sir, I'm a student. my age is about 21 years. please don't use foul language. Please show your maturity.

"Maturity" is based on understanding what is offensive. You, evidently, never learned that simple lesson of life. You are in no position to preach about maturity to others when the topic of your thread starts with "History of Jews."

You have proven to others that you are not capable of doing any research on the "History of Jews." At 21, you need to grow up! Your whole thesis is offensive.
void124

Sun 4 May, 2014 09:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
oh snap, (your not mature i'm mature, der der dee der)
0 Replies

Trollpatrol

Sun 4 May, 2014 09:41 pm
Worse troll bait OP of the day. lol. Ignored.
0 Replies

usmankhalid665

Wed 7 May, 2014 08:07 am
Sorry, if somebody hurt from my questions. All of you really fighting with me like kids. LOL
Hahahahaha
Ragman

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:04 am
@usmankhalid665,
Drop dead, you phony. Does that hurt?
0 Replies

fresco

Wed 7 May, 2014 09:58 am
@usmankhalid665,
Do questions about Mohammed's pedophilia hurt you ?
I suspect you don't have the brains or courage to handle such questions.
Prove me wrong !
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 7 May, 2014 10:46 am
@usmankhalid665,
The only kid on this thread is you! You still haven't matured enough to understand your offensive posts. I dare say, you're moving backwards very quickly.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 8 May, 2014 12:19 am
@usmankhalid665,
It was the Jewish leaders who pressured Pilate to order Jesus' execution. Jewish people as a group have never been any different than any others. For a time, they had a special covenant with God; it expired in about 36 C.E. when Cornelius was baptized.

Hitler promoted the extermination of Jews (the final solution) partly because he was psychotic and partly because he had a grossly misdirected interpretation of the Bible.

Grossly misdirected interpretations of the Bible are common.
fresco

Thu 8 May, 2014 01:01 am
@neologist,
Smile
Quote:
Grossly misdirected interpretations of the Bible are common.

A rhetorical question....
I wonder how you might define "misdirection".
I doubt whether the bible figured much in Hitler's warped thinking except the bits (if any) that might have suited his purpose.