The FemaNatzi that Rush talks about?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:40 am
blatham wrote:
My goal, though hate to make explicit that which is essentially a covert op, is to convince all other males but for me to undergo a gender reassignment operation.

hope you have plenty of oysters, red meat and herbal tea.....
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:21 am
Quote:
blatham wrote:
My goal, though hate to make explicit that which is essentially a covert op, is to convince all other males but for me to undergo a gender reassignment operation.

AWwwwwwwwww! That's so sweet. However, there will be an awful lot of ugly women and I'm not talking about physical attributes. I have a real hard time imagining Bush or Blair in a frock and amount of cosmetics will help. Rolling Eyes That would require radical plastic surgery.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 12:45 pm
Wiyaka

I dressed up as a woman one Halloween, in a floral dress. I was, and for some reason I am proud of this, absolutely the ugliest woman I've ever seen. My age at the time was about 25, and at this party, the majority of folks attending were about 20. One young fella of 19 or so was sitting across from my place on the couch. I winked at him, and spread my legs slowly. He ran away.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 12:46 pm
Here is a wonderful piece from last year (on matters legal) by Ronald Dworkin...

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/16738
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 06:23 pm
blatham wrote:
Wiyaka

Quote:
I dressed up as a woman one Halloween, in a floral dress. I was, and for some reason I am proud of this, absolutely the ugliest woman I've ever seen.

No, sweets not the ugliest woman. Trust me, I know some girls up in Vancouver that could even make Bush passible. Well, maybe not. But you ? Honey, they could do wonders with you.

My age at the time was about 25, and at this party, the majority of folks attending were about 20. One young fella of 19 or so was sitting across from my place on the couch. I winked at him, and spread my legs slowly. He ran away.[/quote]
Quote:

No wonder!! Shocked You were acting like a brazen hussy!! Men that young, have the need to feel that they are in control. Besides, you never want to show everything. After all, imagination is the largest sex organ in the human body.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:07 pm
Brazen and ugly...for a moment there, I was my mother in law.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:38 pm
Quote:
blatham wrote:
Brazen and ugly...for a moment there, I was my mother in law.

She's brazen AND ugly? Not ugly inside and out? Shocked Poor dear! You, I mean, if true. She has to live with herself 24/7. You only have to deal with her upon the odd occassion. I know several people that are ugly inside or. out, there are several that come to mind instantly. Rolling Eyes However, there are few that have the unique opportunity to experience both, simutaneously.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 07:13 am
Wi

Actually, she wasn't bad at all. But mother in law jokes are traditional and, like Bill Bennett, I'm a big fan of tradition.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 01:03 pm
blatham wrote:
Wi

Quote:
I'm a big fan of tradition.

Whose and Which tradition do you speak of? Sorry, b. That's to broad a statement from you. Confused
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:01 pm
The same one that Bill references...those traditions portrayed in 1950 and (pre-marijuana) 1960 TV shows like Father Knows Best. There were larks chirping on every windowsill back then. Smoking was healthy. Aerowax could stop bullets. No one masturbated, except Catholics. Jesus walked the earth, in American-made footwear.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:17 pm
blatham wrote:
The same one that Bill references...those traditions portrayed in 1950 and (pre-marijuana) 1960 TV shows like Father Knows Best. There were larks chirping on every windowsill back then. Smoking was healthy. Aerowax could stop bullets. No one masturbated, except Catholics. Jesus walked the earth, in American-made footwear.

But even in those happy, carefree, clean cut, All American Eisenhower days, occasionally Ward was a little rough on the Beaver.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:23 pm
BP

Ward, clearly, was a paleo-liberal.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:37 pm
Didja hear about June's sexual problems?

Ward, i'm worried about the Beaver.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:43 pm
Ah yes, the good old days! How I miss the air raid drills in school, diving under one's desk and hoping not to bang your head in the process. Bomb shelters filled with nonperishibles that you wouldn't share with your neighbors, if attacked. Boufont hair-dos that could go up in flames, if careless enough to be close to open flames.

Yes, those were the days! (Sigh!) Amos and Andy on tv. Tonto going into town and getting beaten up by "Blackie" and his gang, in each episode. Segregation and common bigotry. Lynchings of blacks by the KKK were common place. Veterans refering to the Germans as "Nazis", whether ther were or not. Japanese being called "Japs' and always with a sneer. Crying or Very sad

In politics, Tito was still in power as was Franco. Ike was President and that nice young man from California was VP. Now what was his name? Dicky something. Didn't he become something else? Hmmmmmmm. (Scratches head in senility.) Confused Oh well, it may come to me.

Yes, those were the days. I had a crush on Ricky Nelson, Ozzie and Harriet's youngest son. My older sister matured and I was jealous and frustrated when my sister matured as she did and I didn't. Evil or Very Mad However, that was remedied later. Smile Rock and roll was considered "immoral" and a "fad". Beatniks were hip and no one had heard of Vietnam yet...except the French and Viet Mihn.

Somehow, things are forgotten and replaced by memories of the likes of Howdy Doody, Capitn Kangaroo, Jet Jackson, Captain Midnight, Hopalong Cassidy, Kookla, Fran and Ollie. Of course we can't forget Sherry Lewis, Edgar Bergan, Superman or even "Big" John and Little Sparkey.

Those traditions, eh?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:42 pm
Don't forget Dobie Gillis...that marked the beginning of the big downward slide.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:47 pm
Those were real beavers, back in the day.

*sigh*
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:02 pm
Pd

Randi Rhodes (air america) just interviewed an air force fellow just returned from Iraq. He says that many of the 'civilians' are actually US military who are temporarily shifted out (to return perhaps six months later) thus allowing them to operate outside of the Geneva Convention and the Uniform Code of Justice.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:02 pm
Isn't everyone forgetting the last name - Cleaver. Maybe this was Tonto's revenge Twisted Evil Beaver Cleaver
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:29 pm
howdy bill....nice to see you. Please say hi to the mrs.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:34 pm
blatham wrote:
Pd

Randi Rhodes (air america) just interviewed an air force fellow just returned from Iraq. He says that many of the 'civilians' are actually US military who are temporarily shifted out (to return perhaps six months later) thus allowing them to operate outside of the Geneva Convention and the Uniform Code of Justice.

Bern:

Usually your posts are a cogent blend of fact, sharp-eyed opinion I never disagree with, and/or a good bellylaugh.

In this case, I haven't the slightest idea how that post connotes to beavers.

For God's sake, man, stay on topic.
0 Replies