Causes of bloating and Dark Brown Discharge? Possible Pregnancy?

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:24 pm
I'm 18 years old and I haven't had sex since March 1st/2nd. We used protection but I am not on birth control. I had 2 periods since then. The first on the 22nd of March and the 2nd on the 9th of April. I took two HPTs over a week after we had sex and they both came back negative.I started feeling really bloated and my stomach looked as if i was at least 3-4 months pregnant like over a week ago. A few days ago There was dark brown discharge as i wiped. I'm still Bloated and i still look slightly pregnant. Lately, I've started taking more frequent trips to the restroom. My period is due on May 3rd but im not sure because my last period was irregular. It came 9 days before it was supposed to. Im freaking out because i dont want to be pregnant but i also dont want it to be something life threatening either. Please and Thank You!

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:56 am
@xImVee15,
It's highly unlikely that you're pregnant, unless there's something you're not mentioning. E. g. did you take the home pregnancy tests correctly? Have you been engaging in heavy petting where a sperm-coated finger was inserted into your vagina?

It's more likely that you were just sick with something or other, but the bloating is troubling. How about going to a doctor and getting checked?
xImVee15

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:01 pm
@jespah,
No, the only possibility of sperm going into the vagina was if the condom had a small tear that was hard to spot because he checks them every time after we have sex. Yes, i took the HPT correctly. I guess ill just have to make an appointment but i just wanted to view the possibilities of my symptoms. Thanks.
jespah

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:06 pm
@xImVee15,
Okey doke, just wanted to be sure. Hoping it all checks out all right.
0 Replies