pain in knee

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 08:03 am
Hi, im 14 & i have this pain in my left knee when i walk, i used to do sport (football) and i tense my legs when i masterbate, which is almost everyday, i have this cracking sound when i bend my legs...i haven't masterbated in around 3-4 days and i'm only getting this pain now, but i do tense my left leg on the windowsill...as in when i'm lying on my bed i put my foot on the windowsill and my leg is extended ''FULLY''. What is this??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,275 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

jespah

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:08 am
@PleaseHelpME,
Go to your doctor and find out if you've got a sprained knee.
0 Replies

Adityavarma

Fri 2 May, 2014 04:40 am
Go to your doctor and check weather your knee is having some fracture or not
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Fri 2 May, 2014 05:37 pm
@PleaseHelpME,
Lesions to the knee, knee cap and surrounding ligaments and muscles are very very common. An hyperextension, an hyperflexion, or a short period of heavy excersice without warming can cause a sprain (like trying to move something heavy like a fridge or doing a spirnt of a few meters long on a cold day). A fisical exploration of the area should easily reveal which anatomic structure was harmed, and a radiography could rule out a bone pathology. Masturbating it´s not likely the cause. So relax, don´t be afraid and make an appointment to a doctor you trust.
0 Replies