help me with a female

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:30 am
@ste0076,
Ok so I was right huh? Do you know the word ASSUME and how you break that down? 50, still think I'm 36.

So then you both are in the same boat. She's jealous of you, you of her, neither of you know where either is heading, if this is real, long lasting.

Soooooooo... Why does she think that?

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:08 am
At 36, I would think that when a woman says "don't bother" (i.e. get lost) she means it.

Apparently, this one doesn't and you jump right back into her games. Since this is a repeated "dance" you two have, what's your question?

No advice here; just wish you'd see what's going on.

Trollpatrol

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:34 am
Don't text. Anyone. Ever. It's difficult enough navigating public streets without you aimlessly walking with your attention focused on a mobile phone screen.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You still look 36 pet.
Lash

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:45 am
Dude, you need to reign this woman in or get rid of her.

If you keep playing her games (she's jealous/she bitches about it/you dfend yourself/ she dumps you / one of you crawls back / she's jealous / she bitches about it...), the games are expected and they EXPAND in time. Your life will be filled with weirdness, jealousy, and bitching.

How to stop crazy bullshit.

1. Do not contact her.
2. She will contact you.
3. Do not fall all over yourself when she does. Actually, be solemn and serious.
4. Tell her there are aspects of being with her that feel very right to you, but this cyclical nonsense revolving around jealousy has pushed you away.

See what happens. Protect yourself from that nutty stupid behavior. It sounds like a behavior disorder. Who needs it!
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 01:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
When it comes to understanding an individual's maturity level the age does not matter. Sure take into consideration. It is how well an individual's mind develops/processes/works etc. I've heard of people younger than I who are much more intelligent/mature than I. I'm only twenty. There are intelligent adults, young and old, all over this earth.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 01:32 pm
@Lash,
Lash has a point. It is immature of a woman to say "don't text/contact me" when she gets upset/angry etc.

The woman needs to be understanding. She should want to know what's bothering you for you to act in any negative way.

I on the other hand can get away with acting however I feel or want. Because. I'm extremely psychotic due to a lifetime of suffering severe depression and psychological problems.

Which in turn makes me happy because I feel no one will ever understand.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 01:39 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
Lash has a point. It is immature of a woman to say "don't text/contact me" when she gets upset/angry etc.

The woman needs to be understanding. She should want to know what's bothering you for you to act in any negative way.

Especially if the two of you are engaged. Shocked
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:35 pm
Hey Ste076, if you've been running round with other women no wonder she was annoyed.
But if you're innocent and she won't believe you, your best bet is to ditch her for thinking you're a liar.
If there's no trust in any relationship, it's all washed up.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Wink..
0 Replies