Donald Sterling

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:20 am
BILLRM:

"To sum up those who would deeply love to hang Stirling are at least as racist as he is also in my opinion as I can not see them wishing to hang Magic for telling a girlfriend that he did not care for her being seen hanging around white men. "

Regarding the stupid comment in bold, whatever idiot came up with the idea of "it's racist to point out others racism" is probably the same idiot that came up with the following slogan:

"Ant-racism is code word for anti-white"

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
In order to own an athletic team,
a citizen must sacrifice his freedom of speech,
or his freedom of opinion ?????????

It is worst then that as you must, it would seems, guards your words even in conversations that you have every right in the world to assume was private not just public statements.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:31 am
BILLRM:

Including getting some Jews killed by helping in stirring up anti-semitic feelings in the New York area.

Not to mention your continued irrelevant posts on Sharpton which had nothing to do with this thread:

"Strange as the same media that had declared that Stirling should have his team taken away is the same media that had both Sharpton and Jackison front and center as the spoken persons for the black community."

You also lied and made up stuff when you said the following:

No reported outrage from anyone with standing in the black community when Sharpton got in front of a crowd during the Zimmerman matter and have the crowd chatting no justice no peace or in other word we will once again turn to random violence if we do not get our way.

The slogan "no justice, no peace relates to the passage of Isaiah 59:8

"They do not know the way of peace, And there is no justice in their tracks; They have made their paths crooked, Whoever treads on them does not know peace."

So obviously in your racist mind, as a group of African-Americans chant "no justice, no peace" the automatic thought is that African-Americans are violent when in fact the slogan is indeed reference to the Biblical passage of antagonists who trample on those as those who antagonize others do not know peace and therefore seek out people to trample over because as the Biblical passage states, their path is crooked.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:32 am
@Buttermilk,
Sorry but pointing out that it is highly unlikely that a campaign to take Magic ownership of his sport team away would had resulted if he had made a similar statement to that of Sterling is just pointing out the double standards we need to live with on racial matters.

Similar to pointing out that a man of color who had slur Jews and help promoted racial hate and violence over the decades is still a national figure with a major cable network show.

Once more you can do better.
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:38 am
@BillRM,
The following is my reductio ad absurdum

1) Al Sharpton has nothing to do with this thread

2) I addressed your post regarding the slogan "no justice, no peace" which you refrained from addressing, I get it, you lack the intellectual integrity to say "I am sorry that I mistook a biblical slogan as something that may incite violence."

3) Al Sharpton does not speak for me. As an African-American with a voice, I can speak for myself and do not need some man who I have never met in my entire life speak for me, but racist whites like yourself believe the media hype and think that blacks are not autonomous beings and that two individual men whose reign in the civil rights era are long and gone speak for over 43 million African-Americans in the United States.

4) Al Sharpton's views are not mine

5) In your next response to me will you address my points directly or will you talk around it like you always do?
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:42 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
So obviously in your racist mind, as a group of African-Americans chant "no justice, no peace" the automatic thought is that African-Americans are violent when in fact the slogan is indeed reference to the Biblical passage of antagonists who trample on those as those who antagonize others do not know peace and therefore seek out people to trample over because as the Biblical passage states, their path is crooked.

LOL for decades that chat had process major racial riots in this nation and sadly you can still go to the center of the city of Detroit and see the destruction from the riots decades in the past.

So try that nonsense on someone who had not been in communities where major riotings had occur following the no justice no peace chats and who had not seen the burned buildings and had not smell the smoke of the burning for him or herself.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:47 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Al Sharpton has nothing to do with this thread

So in figuring out the level of punishment call for due to a private conversation that was not PC of Mr. Stirling we should not take into account that no punishment of any kind had resulted from Sharpton far worst behaviors!!!!!!!!!!!

That surely sound like reverse racism to me.if it your position that white and black public figures should not be held to the same standards.

So are you in fact a black racist that wish to only punished whites for bad behavior and give a pass to black public figures?
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:50 am
@BillRM,
Really? That chant (not chat) for decades had process major racial riots...Ok BILLRM SHOW ME PROOF THAT THE SLOGAN RESULTED IN RACIAL RIOTS.

It sounds like you're pulling stuff out your ass...I'm challenging you to prove that, that slogan is the cause of riots.
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:52 am
@BillRM,
"That surely sound like reverse racism to me."

You're a special kind of stupid......

Racism is racism, there is no such thing as reverse, or forward racism there is only racism...period! That is point #1

Point #2 this is sports, not social events so whatever Sharpton said that you found hypocritical its not in nowhere in relation to what is going on with Sterling because this has to do with ownership of a team and the contracts that owners sign and the private organizational laws and standards the NBA has set up in place. Now, if you can find a black owner that said something similar to the likes of Sterling yet had no repricussion then I will concede the hypocrisy.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:57 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
"That surely sound like reverse racism to me."

You're a special kind of stupid......

Racism is racism, there is no such thing as reverse,
or forward racism that is point #1
Your point is well taken,
but Bill is not stupid (despite his bad syntax).

David
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 05:58 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Really? That chant (not chat) for decades had process major racial riots...Ok BILLRM SHOW ME PROOF THAT THE SLOGAN RESULTED IN RACIAL RIOTS.

You desire audio of this chat being done before the major black riots of the last forty years?

Or are you claiming that there is no connection between mobs chatting those words and then going out and rioting over the decades?

In other word are your claiming those words was not chatted directly before major riots or that the words was not a direct call for riots?
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I don't call people stupid lightly. I may disagree but I'll never call anyone stupid unless they're exhibiting forceful ignorance in light of something that contradicts their mindset. BillRM is willfully trying to maintain his own mindset. I clearly told him that Jesse Jackson and Sharpton who have no relevance in this thread, do not speak for me and that these two are mere self-appointed black leaders he continues to keep bringing them up as if they speak for me.

Instead of taking my point for face value, he continues this dialect of associating two people who have no relevance neither in my life, nor in this entire thread. That is someone who wants to remain ignorant because their own racial bias is comforting to them. They would rather overlook an opinion of someone who is of the aforementioned ethnic category (me being African-American) and simply act like I just didn't tell them "hey they don't speak for me."
Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:02 am
@BillRM,
I just gave you an explanation....I wrote down the Biblical passage. Many civil rights leaders have in history associated that Biblical passage with the tyranny that they have faced through the ages and that tyrannts that opppress the masses DO NOT NO PEACE, NOR JUSTICE. Are you freaking reading my posts or are you glossing over them like you normally do?
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:02 am
@Buttermilk,
Sharpton I am sure have a contract where promoting civil unrest could get him fired so he is a public figure the same as Stirling the only two different is the color of the two men skins and that Sharpton actions was far worst then Stirling.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:04 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I wrote down the Biblical passage. Many civil rights leaders have in history associated that Biblical passage with the tyranny that they have faced through the ages and that tyrannts that opppress the masses DO NOT NO PEACE, NOR JUSTICE. Are you freaking reading my posts or are you glossing over them like you normally do?

Who care if you can find those words in the bible or not you can find words calling for a lot of violence and even genocide in the bible for that matter.

Those words when used in content of black mobs for many decades is a call and a threat to riots if some outcome does not go to the mob liking.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You see my point? I just explained to him the historical foundation behind the chant "no justice, no peace" and he simply overlooked it.....This is a pure example of what I'm talking about. He wants me to explain after I just explained it.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:06 am
@BillRM,
Re: Buttermilk (Post 5660802)
"Sharpton I am sure have a contract where promoting civil unrest could get him fired so he is a public figure the same as Stirling the only two different is the color of the two men skins and that Sharpton actions was far worst then Stirling."

I have no idea what the hell this means. But if I can decipher it borrowing your tinfoil hat, I'll go with the translation that you think Sharpton has a contract to promote civil unrest. Is that what you mean? Well if that is true can you prove it? Or is this another let me pull this out of my rectal cavity move again?
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:13 am
@Buttermilk,
Come on you can do better then this in fact please do better then this as if your attacks does not improved I am going to just place you on ignore as it is kind of pointless to deal with a person that can not even mount an interesting personal attack.

Look at some examples of firefly fine if dishonest personal attacks to see how it is done.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:14 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
I don't call people stupid lightly.
IF I correctly understand and remember his posting history,
he is retired from being a successful engineer,
of some noteworthy mathematical prowess; better than most.

Buttermilk wrote:
I may disagree but I'll never call anyone stupid unless they're exhibiting forceful ignorance
in light of something that contradicts their mindset.
Ignorance means absence of knowledge.
Is it possible for ignorance to be "forceful"???

Buttermilk wrote:
BillRM is willfully trying to maintain his own mindset. I clearly told him that Jesse Jackson and Sharpton who have no relevance in this thread, do not speak for me and that these two are mere self-appointed black leaders he continues to keep bringing them up as if they speak for me.

Instead of taking my point for face value, he continues this dialect of associating two people who have no relevance neither in my life, nor in this entire thread. That is someone who wants to remain ignorant because their own racial bias is comforting to them. They would rather overlook an opinion of someone who is of the aforementioned ethnic category (me being African-American) and simply act like I just didn't tell them "hey they don't speak for me."
I understand your point that thay don t and I believe u.
I think Bill 's allegation was that thay 've been very recidivistically
guilty of incitement to riot, over many years n decades.

David
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 06:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
understand your point that thay don t and I believe u.
I think Bill 's allegation was that thay 've been very recidivistically
guilty of incitement to riot, over many years n decades.

My point over and over again is that there is one hell of a double standard by the news media and others that public figures with black skins can do racial and other slurs all they wish to do along with even promoting racial violence and there is no campaign to removed them from their positions but a conversation that was met to be private and contain no slurs beside is enough to removed Sterling from even the ownership of his team!

The above does not seem to be a hard concept to understand at least in my opinion.