Donald Sterling

Advocate

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:14 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

... which side the wife takes re the whore girlfriend...

First of all the "girlfriend" 's name is Ms Perez. So why not call her by the name her mother and father actually gave her?

Next, hawkeye you're beginning to sound like a dried- up old racist (and sexist)! Ms. Perez was/is a paid assistant to Mr. Sterling, and she has stated that she and Mr Sterling have never had sex.

I suspect you're a bit jealous of Mr Sterling and merely wish with all your aged and wrinkled heart that you could afford a "jump in the hay" with a BABE, the likes of Ms. Perez.

Ms. Perez legally changed her name to, I believe, V. Stivian. She describes herself as being, inter alia, a lover. Sterling has paid her millions and, interestingly, given her autos worth about $500,000. I believe that the facts indicate that she is a paid courtesan.
BillRM

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:24 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
interestingly, given her autos worth about $500,000. I believe that the facts indicate that she is a paid courtesan.

I do not off hand know of too many paid assistants who can walk around with a 70,000 dollars bag over her shoulder either.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:03 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
I believe that the facts indicate that she is a paid courtesan.

No, the fact that he gave her expensive cars and an expensive home, indicate that he rewarded her well for whatever she was doing for him, which might, or might not, have been sexual.
Quote:
Meanwhile, a well-placed source told the Daily News there's no way Stiviano was his full-fledged mistress because his medical condition and treatment put that possibility to bed.

Sterling has been battling prostate cancer for years, and his intensive treatment left him virtually impotent, the source close to Stiviano told The News on Friday.

"She was not his mistress. He had prostate cancer, and the treatment means you can't get an erection. They had a very loving relationship, but they never had sex," the source said.

"She was the one taking care of him day and night," the source said, referring to Stiviano. "She loved him very much. You can hear it in the recording. She wanted to understand him and help him. He even told her she could have sex with anyone she wanted."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sterling-wishes-paid-alleged-mistress-article-1.1777630

Stiviano told Barbara Walters she regards Sterling as "a father figure" and that might have been the basis of their relationship. It's possible he was a sugar daddy who simply enjoyed her company and whatever else she provided to him on an emotional level, and possibly, sexual level.
I'm not sure that labeling her "a paid courtesan" is accurate in terms of the nature of their relationship. We really don't know what their relationship was like.

In a somewhat bizarre twist, Sterling's wife is suing Stiviano for the return of the property giving to her (including a $1.8 million dollar home), claiming these assets were community property that were not her husband's alone to give.

Does any of this really matter in terms of the issue with the NBA?
jcboy

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:20 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:

Your comments here is the reason why you are certifiably an ass

Not true, he was a certifiable ass long before he posted in this thread. Razz
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:22 am
@firefly,
Your quibbling is tantamount to lying. I think that, based on the facts, few people will really believe that she was anything but a paid courtesan.
firefly

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:39 am
@Advocate,
Your assertion that you know "the facts" is "tantamount to lying".

You know nothing about the nature of the relationship between these two people.
Advocate

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:48 am
@firefly,
I guess anything is possible. In fact, it is possible that you are an alien baby who dropped off a spaceship.
0 Replies

Gjinn Martin

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 07:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
It was recorded by a friend of sterlings girlfriend.
Gjinn Martin

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 07:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm black and I think he should be givin an award for his good deeds. A bad decision should not taint all good deeds.
panzade

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 08:02 pm
@Gjinn Martin,
Thanks for weighing in and welcome to A2K
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 08:49 pm
@Gjinn Martin,
Gjinn Martin wrote:

It was recorded by a friend of sterlings girlfriend.

the story I read was that gf recorded and sent a copy to friend " for safe keeping", which sounds like gf was trying to blackmail him....which is why sterling now says he should have paid gf off.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 12:24 am
@Gjinn Martin,
I'm black and I think just because you say you're black over the internet does not certify what black people think. The NAACP was just in doing what they did. The same with UCLA who reneged the money he donated. Also, this is not one bad deed, he has been known to be a racist for a long time. NAACP just asked him to apologize about it and swept it under the rug.

Hence is why I said that the NAACP is irrelevant because once they tasted the good life of donors all other earlier principles of helping people of color go out the window. Sterling for a long time has been discriminating against people of color for the longest so no, it's not just one bad deed.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 12:44 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
the NAACP is irrelevant because once they tasted the good life of donors all other earlier principles of helping people of color go out the window.

the NAACP is irrelevant because they have no mission, they are however desperate to stick around and to continue to suck up money.

Quote:
Sterling for a long time has been discriminating against people of color for the longest so no, it's not just one bad deed.
right, he does not like blacks because he thinks they make bad tenants and because he thinks they are as a group deeply flawed. Cant say that I disagree. He loves Koreans however!
Buttermilk

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 01:24 am
@hawkeye10,
No he has discriminated against latinos and blacks not just blacks...Nice to see your racial prejudices Hawkeye, keep shooting yourself in the foot....

In one thread you think you're better than everyone (which you aren't and this thread certaintly justifies that assumption) and now you demonstrate your racial prejudice.

Let me ask you a question and please excuse my non-sequitor but what ethnicity are you?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 02:40 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Let me ask you a question and please excuse my non-sequitor but what ethnicity are you?

My DNA has not been coded. To the best of my knowledge I am Anglo-Saxon, Scottish, German, American Indian. Wife is French/Russian.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 03:02 am
@hawkeye10,
OH ya, I am also part Swiss.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 03:07 am
@hawkeye10,
So do you predominately identify yourself as "Caucasian" if you're filling out an application or do you check "other?"
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 10:56 am
Silly rabbit is under investigation for extorting The Donald.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/07/v-stiviano-extortion_n_5278226.html
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 11:56 am
@Advocate,
The wild west justice handed out by the commissioner increasingly looks indefensible. The owners should fire him now.
panzade

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 01:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The owners should fire him now.

Quote:
It will be hard to find Jews on the court in the National Basketball Association playoffs. But toss a basketball into an NBA owners’ meeting, and you’ll probably hit one.

There are only three Jewish players in the NBA, and no Jewish head coaches. Yet nearly half the principal owners of NBA teams are Jewish, as are the league’s current commissioner and its immediate past

Having struggled with anti-Semitic racism themselves, these owners will not support anti-black racism among their own.
Owners support for the commissioner is unanimous and your opinion is delusional.