How to treat collapsed lung.

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 12:29 am
Hey, I am 34 years male in Islamabad, Pakistan. In the year 2011, I had pneumonia which collapsed my left lung. The doctors diagnosed it as 'pleural effusion' for which they prescribed medicines. In September, 2013, I did X-Ray which showed that my left lung has resized and shifted to the right side reducing its size. Then, the doctors aspirated a huge fluid(puss) from it. I also got it checked from doctors in Dubai and they said 'It's been collapsed and left a scar '. Although, I have been taking medicines again but there's no sign of improvement or recovery. Can anyone advise me how to get it recover or it will be with same forever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,050 • Replies: 1

Peter Frouman
Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 12:42 am
I suggest you consult Dr. Gregory House at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Immortality and Doctor Volkov - Discussion by edgarblythe
Sleep Paralysis - Discussion by Nick Ashley
On the edge and toppling off.... - Discussion by Izzie
Surgery--Again - Discussion by Roberta
PTSD, is it caused by a blow to the head? - Question by Rickoshay75
THE GIRL IS ILL - Discussion by Setanta
  1. Forums
  2. » How to treat collapsed lung.
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/03/2021 at 03:32:44