The Absurdity of Atheism

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:51 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I'm saying that the Bible says that God's knowledge is perfect.

Isn't that circulair? It is so, because the Bible 'says so'????

Come on!
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 11:16 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
No wonder they're uptight, jumpy, irritable, turn to drugs and drink, and take it out on their wives, kids and fluffy kittens..

Such pargons of virtue these believers!

LOL...ok thats funny! I am very content not having to worry about committing a sin that will send me to the firey depths of hell.
And even though I am confident that god is a fairy tale, if he isnt, the pope says that even atheists are covered and good to go with god! Ha-Ha.

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You are in a dead end in this argument, John.

Yes; I am. And its because you:
1.) Admit you know little of QM
2.) Agree that those who set the parameter for god are unknowledgable people

I'm not sure why we are still debating this in that several posts ago we established that you couldnt profer a descent counter to my arguement because as you admitted you really didnt know enough about the subject. So it would seem to me that I'm not the desperate one who is trying to save face.

In as much as we agree that the bible is seriously flawed, may I suggest a book to start you on your way to understanding QM? I'ts called, "The Quantum Enigma". It will open up a new vista in your undersatnding of the universe and will do so without superstition or hocus-pocus.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:25 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I didn't write the thing, I'm merely commenting upon it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:27 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
You are in a dead end in this argument, John.

Yes; I am.

Glad you finally see it.

Quote:
And its because you:

1.) Admit you know little of QM

YOU are in a dead end in this argument because I know little about quantum mechanics,John???

C'mon.

If you know as little about quantum mechanics as you do about how to propose a logical argument...you know even less about quantum mechanics than I.

In any case, who much either of us knows (or does not know) about quantum mechanics has nothing to do with you being in a dead end in this discussion.

Quote:
2.) Agree that those who set the parameter for god are unknowledgable people

I did no such thing.

In a discussion about whether gods exist or not...you are stuck on only one god...the absurd god described in the Bible.

Try to understand the discussion...and you will see that makes no more sense than sticking just with Thor!

Quote:
I'm not sure why we are still debating this in that several posts ago we established that you couldnt profer a descent counter to my arguement because as you admitted you really didnt know enough about the subject. So it would seem to me that I'm not the desperate one who is trying to save face.

If your knowledge of logic and quantum mechanics is as limited as your knowledge of English grammar as evidenced by that paragraph, John, you are in serious trouble.

In any case, I can mount a decent argument to any decent argument you make on this topic.

Try making one for a change...and you will see.

Quote:
In as much as we agree that the bible is seriously flawed, may I suggest a book to start you on your way to understanding QM? I'ts called, "The Quantum Enigma". It will open up a new vista in your undersatnding of the universe and will do so without superstition or hocus-pocus.

You may not.

If you want to discuss the topic at hand with me...do so. Stop with the quantum mechanics diversion...because it is part of that hole you are digging for yourself.

0 Replies