Young women's opinions.

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:10 pm
I am dumb struck by how much I am thinking, over thinking, and doubting my relationship with my ex(3 years) and now again 1 month( after drunkenly asking her back). She waited for me 6 months I was Love sick and patched things u But sure as hell can't say I love you and I want t0 be with you without doubted I Did tell her I was unsure about the relationship and she demanded an answer.? what can i do? that would be the right and most proper thing to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 543 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:15 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
click here:

http://able2know.org/topic/241321-1
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:16 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
This might be me but I don't understand what you're saying. Perhaps someone else can make sense out what you wrote and comment on it.

Furthermore, you asked the same thing here in this other post http://able2know.org/topic/241321-1. Apparently, you read, understood and was satisfied with the answers given.
0 Replies

Cobra-Tech

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:21 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
Sorry... Yea bad grammar... What I meant was...>> I do love her. But I do not see myself growing old with her... But the surcomstances of her life makes it hard for my good influence in it... to let go without feeling bad
Cobra-Tech

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:22 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
I did ask again... As I don't feel it wrong to get a second opinion Miss..Sorry If You feel offended...
ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:28 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
It is easier for the rest of us if you keep the question and answering on this on one thread. People will lose patience otherwise - believe me.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 03:31 pm
@Cobra-Tech,
It doesn't count if you were drunk. If you feel that's not your life partner...so be it. Don't beat yourself up. If you want to keep a sexual relationship don't lie...you'd be surprised.
0 Replies