IF DOG TRULY LOVES US . . .

JTT

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 03:27 pm
@Setanta,
You mean the Chagos islanders should have had cats for pets instead of dogs. The USA military won't gas cats, only dogs?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 03:46 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I would have thought that you would have filled the folks in already, Lordy, on what the UK and the USA, those two (cue the music) great defenders of liberty and freedom, did to the Chagos islanders' family dogs.

I guess you didn't want to lose your spot in the sandbox.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 04:26 pm
Dog are dog and catses is catses. Some pipples like only dog. Some pipples like only catses. Some pipples like both. I one of dem.

Some pipples are cat bigots. Open your narrow mind.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 04:41 pm
@vonny,
Yesterday I was about to go to the grocery store when a small dog appeared on the sidewalk on the other side of my duplex half. It came towards me when I called Puppy! and backed off and came forward and backed off and so on, me crouching. Went under the car in front of my neighbor's.

My street isn't a busy one, but still, a car passed in the street.

Oy vey. I rang the neighbor's bell and in time a guy answered. I'd seen the car before (she keeps having different cars, maybe someone in her family has a car lot). He could be family or a new boyfriend. Anyway, he answered, pulling his suspenders up, looking at me. I said I was a neighbor and did they have a small black dog? (I knew she had a new dog). Yep...
while we looked under the car, the cutie ran back into the house.

I don't favor small yappy dogs much, but this one was adorable.

I think Dog was watching out for Blackie, or Curlylocks, or Coalbin.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 05:19 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I saw that photo and said, Barney!

Tried to figure out why I said that, and remembered, a friend's dog. I've a photo, her (marvelous woman artist/designer living with a far out guy who did album covers) in a suavo man's suit (snort) with Barney. To even begin to explain their level of invention, when you went in the door, there was a thick layer of gravel to step across. He collected great things, stunning things.

I'll post her and Barney's pic if I ever get my stuff together re scanning. (We have all aged much since then.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 05:26 pm
@Roberta,
you go girl
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:49 am
And on the seventh day, Dog slept all day, farting occasionally.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 02:55 am
@Roberta,
Cats and dogs - love them both!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/cute-cat.gif
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 04:37 pm
Dog bears a grudge. In the news report one of the victims says that Jess the border collie had been run over, and had it in for cars.

Quote:
The vandal responsible for a six-month spate of car damage in a town in Cumbria, has turned out to be a dog.

More than 10 vehicles, parked in the Jocks Hill and Sands area of Brampton, had suffered slow punctures.

CCTV images revealed the culprit to be a border collie. The dog, called Jess, was regularly biting the nearside tyres of cars during her daily walk.

Jess's owner, who was unaware she was causing any damage, has agreed to keep her on a lead in future.

PC Simon Amos, from Cumbria Police, said: "The dog had been seen approaching the cars and many believe that she was just sniffing at the tyres.

"It isn't until you take a closer look that you can see her biting them."

He added: "The owner has been contacted and has been very surprised and also apologetic about the whole situation.

"He will now be keeping Jess on a lead."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-27055750
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 05:39 pm
Quote:
IF DOG TRULY LOVES US . . .
Get a 120 lb pit bull just to test this assertion. See how long one or the other of you will make it
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:31 am
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/newhopepitbullrescue/HSMO/IMG_8376.jpg
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 03:52 am
Yellow, chocolate and black Labrador Retrievers

http://www.countrycards.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/10339.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 03:59 am
Is this proof that Dog truly does love us?
vonny

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 04:08 am
@Setanta,
The answer lies in the eyes Cool
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 04:33 am
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XnAqv6twaqI/UPpWHvYZEFI/AAAAAAAAA1s/_j61zeRZ_Fc/s1600/playing-dog-wth-god.jpg
0 Replies