Finally meet someone I really like but I think I blew it by sleeping too soon with with

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 08:01 am
Ive been dating this guy for a month and a half now and we slept together in our 3rd date . he wasn't honest with me at first, he hid the fact that he has a second child in a different state. i guess he really doesn't have much to do with that child being that he's so young and so far away. he's not with the mother and i don't think they are in a long distance relationship for what he tells me and for what i can notice but it did bother me that he hid that from me . he said he didn't want to scare me off .. I'm guessing he had just meet me and didn't want to loose obviously the sex we were having . also 2 weeks into dating she came up to this state with his mother . they live in the same state they stood over his place she even slept in his bed with their child, he said he slept in the living room. he wasn't planning to tell me that either but i found out through Facebook she had came into to town to see his daughter for her birthday.
and now it's been a month and half and i really like him a side for the fact that he doesn't call me all the time, i do believe he's not with anyone else . we see each other a lot the only problem is that again he doesn't call that much and i find myself wondering when i call him and he doesn't call back.
Ive been cheated on and it really hurt. i don't want to go through the same thing again . i use to forgive my ex and give him the benefit of the doubt at the end he left with his ex before me. he still wanted to keep in touch with me but i couldn't keep doing that because it was too painful to keep him as a friend plus all he really wanted was sleep with me.
Could it be that i'm just too fearful about this new relationship or is it my gut instincts telling me that this one might be the same as the other .
any input would be helpful .. thank you

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 09:38 am
@Yuna1108,
He's lied to you twice and doesn't call you as often as you'd like. And you're wondering how to salvage your relationship with this prize?

Honey, there are guys who wouldn't lie to you and would call you when you want them to. But you won't find them if you continue hitching your wagon to this mediocre at best star.
neologist

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 10:12 am
@jespah,
Yeah. What you said
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 05:02 pm
Yuna - you are a repeater.

0 Replies