Was my co-worker trying to initiate a one night stand with me last night.

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:59 pm

I made a forum about this before. However, new events have occurred since then and I need some advice. Being as I'm an INTJ, I'm really poor with this relationship stuff. I work at a restaurant part time as a bartender while I go to university. I've listed some of the background info below which I think is critical to my situation.

- One time, another waitress asked me to give her a hug. I gave her a hug. The other waitress told her to grope be and then she squeezed my buttocks.
- Another time, she said my name. When I replied, she said "why are you so handsome."

- Last night, she said to another person working "isn't he handsome?"
- Another time she asked me if I lived alone.
- Last night she asked me if I have a bunch of girlfriends. When I said no, she said "why? are you too cool for that? Do you have a bunch of hunnies on the side or what. Then later she said "So what are doing tonight"? I heard her say it, but I didn't know she was talking to me. Later I walked by her and I heard her say my name and then ask me what I was doing tonight. Awkwardly, I replied "what are you doing tonight?" Then she said "sleeping" and giggled. I said "oh my" and she continued to laugh." I then said "what's your #?" and she gave it to me.

I didn't really call her. I kind of chickened out in fear of embarrassing myself. Was she trying to sleep with me last night? Or is that wishful thinking on my part. Should I ask her on my next shift what she really meant?

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 02:07 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
Well, I was just about to reply to this when my roomie jumped up and said "You're looking gorgeous tonight", and I replied "Well thank you, but it's no real surprise as I look gorgeous most of the time", and then I wondered whether I should post this because my roomie might actually be trying to tell me that she wants to take me away to a desert island paradise for the rest of my life because I'm so gorgeous.
I thought about it and decided to post this reply anyway, because I'll still be gorgeous afterwards and playing hard to get might make my roomie think I'm even more gorgeous than before, so.....what was the question again?
Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 03:32 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
so.....what was the question again?

Do aardvarks ever rally round the flag in order to save the ants from marching one by one into the ground where they'll undoubtedly be unilaterally washed away by the approaching storm?

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 04:00 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
No. I think your coworkers are mean and they cross the line repeatedly with you. I think they try to confuse you and get a rise out of you.
chai2

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 04:40 pm
@jespah,
I agree with you 100% jes.

This sounds more like teasing to me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 10:08 pm
Look, TLink - if you are going to work in a bar, you better learn how to tease and be teased.

If she asks you why you didn't call her, tell her you didn't think she meant it.

If she remains silent, forget it.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:20 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Re: LTinkAspie20 (Post 5630986)
Well, I was just about to reply to this when my roomie jumped up and said "You're looking gorgeous tonight", and I replied "Well thank you, but it's no real surprise as I look gorgeous most of the time", and then I wondered whether I should post this because my roomie might actually be trying to tell me that she wants to take me away to a desert island paradise for the rest of my life because I'm so gorgeous.
I thought about it and decided to post this reply anyway, because I'll still be gorgeous afterwards and playing hard to get might make my roomie think I'm even more gorgeous than before, so.....what was the question again?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/billy_crystal.jpg
http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/544221644/snl_you_look_mahvelous_patches.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:58 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
so.....what was the question again?

0 Replies