A $1,000,000 for THIS?

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:54 am
@chai2,
Ifn I had a camera, It would make a good dark room, if I still used film.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:27 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I just added a comment.
Quote:
Nobody's older. Nobody's got a kid. Nobody's disabled. What happens when that extra stuff we're supposed to be living without is a cane, or a stroller, or a wheelchair?

At which point, you sell it to the "greater fool" and retire to Hawaii.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 01:33 am
I'm in the process of designing a microhome--granted its just me and Sparky the Wonder Dog--but after living for a spot using a tear drop trailer--the biggest problem with modern houses is that they forget the greatest of spaces is outside.

I'm starting with a cabin size trailer of 120 ft^2--a galley, a head. a salon and a bunk---

Work Space--something a tinker like me needs to think-- I built a 40 foot diameter geodesic dome using half inch EMT (2V Semi) on Monday, Covered it with UV resistant RPS on Tuesday and turned it over to the client as a greenhouse on Wednesday. A nice thousand square feet of portable wandering room in two days--faster as you gain experience.

Rap
0 Replies