idk777

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 08:06 am
i had a really weird dream about my Spanish teacher last night, we have not always got on she is very sarcastic like myself and makes me feel uncomfortable, for example once i went to go see her to get help with my spanish essay and she sat on the table overlooking me with a short skirt on which made me feel on edge and she said that one of the words i used i think it was to excersise could have a sexual meaning to it when it does not,this creeped me out alot.,also whenever i ask her to go through work she always makes me see her on my own at dinnertime instead of lessons and when she startes at me it's like she knows what im thinking., anyway back to the dream , in the dream i am getting on with my work in a computer room but she won't leave alone and keeps getting in my face until she is right in my face and then tries to peck me on the lips. idk i just have a really bad feeling about this woman and im not sure how to handle this in my waking life and the dreams are really getting to me

jespah

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:18 am
@idk777,
Dreams are a lot of things.

The biggest thing about them is - they are not real.

Ignore it, you had a dream. **** happens. Go study Spanish like you're supposed to and the chances are incredibly good that your teacher does not want to kiss you.
0 Replies

panzade

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:28 am
@idk777,
Dreams sometimes are an attempt to deal with taboo desires. In your case, your sexual feelings for your teacher.
There is nothing abnormal about this.

All you can do is be honest with yourself and if you can't sort it out, seek some counseling.
0 Replies

fresco

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 01:06 pm
@idk777,
Help is at hand. It's called "maturation".
contrex

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 04:52 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Help is at hand. It's called "maturation".

He probably thinks that is the "bad thing he does with his hand" when he thinks about his teacher.

0 Replies

Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:18 am
@idk777,
Sorry but um, I wish I had these feelings back when I took Spanish (End Sarcasm) as one poster said here it is more likely your subconscious is coming to the surface which is expressing some possible internalized feelings ergo, your sexual attraction to your teacher.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:18 am
@fresco,
you mean masturbation?
0 Replies