skp

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:30 am
I have a friend who is constantly bullied. I help this person out all of the time. I stick up for him. To my friend nobody cares about him. The other day we were playing playstation and out of the middle of no where he pauses the game and ask me a question. The question being. "I just don't know what to do anymore. You stick up for me and everything, but I hate seeing you in trouble all of the time. Besides for you, it really don't seem like anyone cares about me. To me that is not no way to live life, and I don't want to live my life like this." I don't know what to do or what to say to try and persuade him not to do anything stupid. What should I do?

PUNKEY

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 11:00 am
@skp,
Get an adult involved. A trusted teacher, parent, relative, - someone who can help this person out.

You have been a good friend, but in no way should you feel responsible for him. You can't protect him 24/7.

He needs to elevate his low self esteem and learn how to not be a victim of bullying. He seems depressed, rightly so. Help him to get help.
skp

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 10:20 am
@PUNKEY,
alright
0 Replies

anonymously99

Sun 23 Mar, 2014 11:23 pm
@skp,
Sounds like a confusing situation. Maybe the friend sticking up for you who if I heard correctly you say gets in trouble loves you as the friend you are and by chance honestly doesn't want to lose you as a friend. You should do your best to cherish this friend. Be greatful. Thankful. You should feel loved. Not everyone has a friend such as yours. I would love to have your friend as a friend. And if you're anything like your friend I would love to have you as a friend. If I were within your age range. From just viewing a post from above I take it you're not of age. So I wish you and your friend the best.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 23 Mar, 2014 11:48 pm
@skp,
If the bullies have done anything un-lawful,
then u might want to call the police on them.

Possibly, he might learn the Martial Arts, in his defense.
0 Replies

skp

Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:12 am
@anonymously99,
age range?
I know what that is, but what's ur age range?
0 Replies

sarahisa

Thu 22 May, 2014 11:44 pm
@skp,
The one thing you should always keep doing is being there for that person. We sometimes take for granted the fact that being there for someone is the most important thing when the other person is going thru a rough time. You can always seek some help from your school or any other adult but keep sticking up for him. He's going to need a friend to lean on. I wish I had someone to help me out when I was going thru that type of stuff as a kid. All it takes is one person to change someone's life.
0 Replies