Am I still a virgin?

Sun 9 Mar, 2014 10:28 pm
Hello, just letting you know in advance this is kinda a graphic question, lol but thanks for answering. Ok soooo, I went to this party and I drank a little to much, well to much. I started out making out with this guy and things went tooo far. I remember him fingering me and he popped my cherry because I stared to bleed, then he tried to go inside of me but he couldn't and I pushed him off because it hurt so bad. Do you guys still think I am a virgin?

jespah

Mon 10 Mar, 2014 08:08 am
@lollipopsncherries,
Nope.

Penis entered vagina, right?

That's a pretty classic definition of nonvirgin in every culture. Doesn't matter if he pulled out, doesn't matter if neither of you were brought to orgasm.

Oh, and next time, at least make sure a condom is worn.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Mon 10 Mar, 2014 09:40 am
@lollipopsncherries,
I think you should stop drinking until you are 1) old enough to legally drink and 2) mature enough to know when enough alcohol is enough so you won't find yourself in this position again.

As for your specific question, ask your mom what she thinks. Not too embarrassed to do so, are you?

NOTE: I am guessing you are not yet 21 and in the US. #1 above is based on this guess. #2 above is given regardless of your age and residence.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 10 Mar, 2014 09:49 am
@lollipopsncherries,
I'm guessing you are a male living in your mom's basement and she probably isn't thrilled about it. I am willing to bet you are still a virgin.
chai2

Mon 10 Mar, 2014 12:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, I definately don't see a girl saying that some guy popped her cherry.

In fact I've never heard a female even use that expression.

And I KNOW for damn sure if I were a virgin and some kind did something with his hand that made me bleed, that would be it for the night, drunk or not.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 02:28 am
Not necessarily.

I had a panic inside once, and it turned out to be no more than a dodgy mutton vindaloo.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 07:26 am
@lollipopsncherries,
Virginity is actually a myth perpetuated by men to control women. As girls begin puberty, the production of estrogen naturally dissolves their hymen. Without this natural thinning of the membrane, menstrual blood would not be able to pass out of their bodies. Eventually (over years) the hymen usually dissolves completely. Yet many still assume if the hymen is absent or ruptured the woman isn't a virgin, though she may well be.

And since there's no similar definition to a male's virginity, it's pretty obviously an artificial construct of men's to subjugate and control women. As with other things like age of consent which originally didn't even apply to boys.

Some feminist sexologists (Dr. Betty Dodson for example) would say a woman isn't a virgin after her first orgasm or masturbatory experience. I actually go a different way and say we give our virgin-status away the first time we're intimate with somoene, but with no physical delineation as with hymens. Hug, kiss, caress, touch, you're not virgin anymore.

Everyone's opinion of virginity will differ. If he penetrated you against your will, you're still virginal. Can't take something nebulous and imaginary anyway, can only give it away.
0 Replies