Quote:
Pitiful

Obamacare? Clinton? Progressives?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:51 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Obamacare is working so well in New Jersey almost no doctors are willing to accept it

Five years since it was shoved down our throats in the dark of night, and despite all the debacles encountered along the way, Obamacare's supporters continue to insist it's "working." Their definition of "working" must be different from mine. Because even if it might have succeeded in forcing people to buy health insurance, those people can't find a doctor who'll take it.

http://wyblog.us/blog/obamacare/working-so-well-in-nj-not.html

It is working just fine here...with our governor even mentioning that it is.

All this despite the blog hysteria of someone who actually thinks Ronald Reagan was a decent president.
revelette2

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:53 am
@coldjoint,
Your response to my post concerning the marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton and whether that matters in regards to Hillary being the President. It don't matter. It will not when it comes to vote. Those for who it does matter never in a million years would have voted for her anyway even without the Monica/Bill scandal. So your entire reply was pitiful.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
It is working just fine here.

That's nice. Your usual nothing. Why don't you produce a list of doctors that take Obamacare from a real source, not just your out of your ass references.
revelette2

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:57 am
@coldjoint,
Go to website of your state, look up providers for "obamacare" there you will see a list of doctors with names, phone numbers and addresses. In other words, do your own homework.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:59 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Hillary being the President.

We already have a president that thinks he is above the law. We don't need another one. And if Killary doesn't take her sacred vows seriously I would not trust her with the future of America. Our president needs character, not be a character or celebrity.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:01 am
@revelette2,
Is Frank hiding behind your skirt?http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/Uhoh009.gif
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:13 am
@coldjoint,
Revelette said it just fine, cj.

Check out Google or Bing.

We are a very densely populated state...with a very high cost of living. We are short of doctors by 10%...which means most of our doctors are not accepting new patients whether of the Obamacare or other kinds. Most of the practices are simply too loaded.

Insurance costs for doctors are among the highest in the nation here...so doctors do not find it to be a particularly attractive environment for their practice.

But 40% of doctors in New Jersey ARE accepting new Obamacare patients...so with a total doctor population of about 24,000...we have almost 10,000 doctors accepting.

Go back and enjoy your hysteria provoking, Reagan loving pretend doctor...and his thoughts of doom and gloom.

The worst thing about Obamacare for you right-wing nuts is...it IS working...and IS getting more popular...and you fools have ensured that as it grows, it will continue to be associated with Barack Obama.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You are the one that claimed it is working. My story says it is not. You try finding a source. Just once, it would be good for you. Until then your numbers mean ****.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You are the one that claimed it is working. My story says it is not. You try finding a source. Just once, it would be good for you. Until then your numbers mean ****.

Oh, my...that is how you feel?

I will try to live with it.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRstN5QevYtr0paa8NIB1EIPJhv3cCiZ492xs2sD07RfQmsiU9kT_pLuA

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 12:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hop on Frank.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fail3.gif
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Obamacare is working so well in New Jersey almost no doctors are willing to accept it

Five years since it was shoved down our throats in the dark of night, and despite all the debacles encountered along the way, Obamacare's supporters continue to insist it's "working." Their definition of "working" must be different from mine. Because even if it might have succeeded in forcing people to buy health insurance, those people can't find a doctor who'll take it.

http://wyblog.us/blog/obamacare/working-so-well-in-nj-not.html

So your evidence is an obscure blog???? How many Pulitzers have been awarded?
Baldimo

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:30 pm
@glitterbag,
So now a source has to have a Pulitzer in order to be credible?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
So your evidence is an obscure blog?

And I should answer an obscure troll?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:29 pm
Quote:
White House: Indiana Law “Not Consistent With Our Values”…

What values?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 06:54 pm
@coldjoint,
All-American values, joint, naturally. You don't have 'em. Never had. Not sure what values you have, but they sure ain't American. You probably think "All men are created equal" is just a commie plot to undermine America, right?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 08:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
All-American values,

All American like living off the government, not teaching children personal responsibility, and having the government do your thinking for you?

Those aren't American values. Those are the values of loafers, liars and thieves.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

So now a source has to have a Pulitzer in order to be credible?

Of course not, but when people quote some dubious blog as fact driven or even properly scrutinized it puts the "facts" in the same league as TMZ or Access Hollywood, and all the other piffle the pink guy laps up like nectar.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
same league as TMZ or Access Hollywood, and all the other piffle the pink guy laps up like nectar.

I guess you never notice the links Bob uses. Nice to see your double standard is still working for you.http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/s849.gif
glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
same league as TMZ or Access Hollywood, and all the other piffle the pink guy laps up like nectar.

I guess you never notice the links Bob uses. Nice to see your double standard is still working for you.http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/s849.gif

Double standard???? Holy ****, you cannot be that deluded you think your fictitious crap is anywhere close to Bob's sources. I don't always agree with Bob, but at least he doesn't make crap up or post in that ridiculous raspberry pink color you are so fond of. I see you have been posting since Oct 23, 2013, I have only been here since Nov 11, 2002. But of course I'm not counting all the other personas you've used over the years. I do think you are special, just not as special as mommy thought you might be.