Congratulations, House Republicans!

Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Sounds just like the pic's and meme's you post.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 08:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Find one of mine and lets discuss it and any one of carpfarts you choose.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

The equivalent in the Navy is a Captain's Mass, which at sea may well be headed by an Admiral.

What Navy did you serve in ? The phrase "Captin's Mast" refers to punishment under article 15 of the UCMJ. Captains of Naval vessels are empowered t0 use Article 15 at their discretion, without recourse to courts martial. It is exceedingly rare for Flag officers to use article 15.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 12:59 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
What Navy did you serve in ?

Most likely the one that rules the sea in his mothers bathtub.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/hoppbaby.gif
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 09:36 pm
Dems Rally Around Muslim Congressman

Source: TDB/NPR

Top Democrats rallied around Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana, following online criticism that the congressman should not be allowed to sit on the House Intelligence Committee because he is a Muslim. Carson, one of only two Muslims in Congress, was appointed to the panel charged with overseeing the American intelligence community earlier this week.

"I am deeply disturbed that since his appointment to the committee, Congressman Carson has been subject to vicious, anti-Muslim attacks online and in social media, questioning his loyalty to our country solely because of his faith. These un-American and unfounded smears have no place in our national discourse and are contemptible," said Rep. Adam Schiff, the top-ranking Democrat on the committee.

Carson has national security qualifications: he worked full time in law enforcement, and was in the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's anti-terrorism unit.

"We should not tolerate anyone being targeted or denied opportunities because of their religious beliefs," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a Democrat from New York.

###

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/01/16/dems-rally-around-muslim-congressman.html

Indiana Democrat André Carson Will Become First Muslim on Congressional Intelligence Committee

By Ben Mathis-Lilley

CNN reports that Indiana Rep. André Carson, a Democrat, will become the first Muslim to serve on a congressional intelligence committee. Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced the move at a caucus meeting Tuesday, the network says.

Carson represents Indiana’s 7th District, which encompasses much of the city of Indianapolis. He converted to Islam at some point in the late 1990s and succeeded his grandmother, Julia Carson, in Congress by winning a 2008 special election after she died in 2007. He won re-election in 2014 easily with 54.7 percent of the vote to his Republican opponent's 41.8 percent.

The first Muslim to become a congressional representative was Minnesota Democrat Keith Ellison, who won election in 2006 and continues to serve that state’s 5th District, which includes Minneapolis and some of its suburbs. Ellison and Carson are the only Muslims in the House or Senate.

###

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/01/13/first_muslim_on_house_intelligence_committee_andre_carso

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026080688
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 09:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Just because you have gynecological knowledge of your mother (like the rest of your neighborhood does), doesn't mean anyone one else does.

As for which Navy I served in, tell us what service you've done for the nation first. Go **** yourself, coward.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 09:43 pm
@georgeob1,
And what the **** did I say any different, asshole? You're stupid and unable to muster any reading comprehension. Don't tell me, you didn't serve. Slacker piece of **** chicken hawk. Talk the ******* talk and mince the ******* walk. Shithead, **** YOU!
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Just because you have gynecological knowledge of your mother

My mother is dead, your mother is ashamed. All in all an extremely lame insult.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
What Navy did she serve in?

Died of embarrassment, did she? Don't blame her or me, blame yourself.

If you think I give a **** over you being an orphan you can piss up a rope you motherless ****. You're the insult to your mommy.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
If you think I give a **** over you being an orphan

http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/fab.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:35 am
@coldjoint,
Finally come out of the closet, good for you!

I don't think your mommy is dead. I think she's hiding from you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:36 am
http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/3/31164_thumb.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

And what the **** did I say any different, asshole? You're stupid and unable to muster any reading comprehension. Don't tell me, you didn't serve. Slacker piece of **** chicken hawk. Talk the ******* talk and mince the ******* walk. Shithead, **** YOU!

Calm down, Bobsal.

George COMMANDED an Air Craft carrier in the US Navy at one time. I disagree with him on many things, but he deserves a hell of a lot more respect than you are showing here.

And he was right...it is Captain's Mast...not Captain's Mass...

...and in the Air Force, we always referred to it as "an Article 15." (I managed to get an Article 15 while serving.)

And I cannot imagine most generals stooping to use of Article 15. Normally that is the product of lower grade officers.
Baldimo

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 10:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Bob seems to get really upset when people question his service or his knowledge about the military in general. It's almost PTSD like. I'm sure if I asked for a picture of him in uniform, I'd be called names and verbally assaulted. I think it is perfectly fine to question such things in this day and age. Some of us have met and others of us have not, it is the internet. There are plenty of people out there who are playing the stolen valor game. If you get insulted because of such a question I think you sometimes have to ask yourself why? Question my service all you want, I got proof and pics. I have nothing to hide. Bob did indeed go looking around the interwebs for info on me, and came back with a pic of me in Afghanistan, in uniform.

I don't understand his pure venom he spews at times against those he disagrees with. Question the wrong thing with Bob and you have a verbal tongue lashing coming your way.

In the Army, an Article 15 is most commonly used at the company level and if it stays at the company level can be removed from your file when you transfer to another company.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 10:44 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Bob seems to get really upset when people question his service or his knowledge about the military in general. It's almost PTSD like. I'm sure if I asked for a picture of him in uniform, I'd be called names and verbally assaulted. I think it is perfectly fine to question such things in this day and age. Some of us have met and others of us have not, it is the internet. There are plenty of people out there who are playing the stolen valor game. If you get insulted because of such a question I think you sometimes have to ask yourself why? Question my service all you want, I got proof and pics. I have nothing to hide. Bob did indeed go looking around the interwebs for info on me, and came back with a pic of me in Afghanistan, in uniform.

I don't understand his pure venom he spews at times against those he disagrees with. Question the wrong thing with Bob and you have a verbal tongue lashing coming your way.

In the Army, an Article 15 is most commonly used at the company level and if it stays at the company level can be removed from your file when you transfer to another company.

I really don't want to get into the back and forth here, B...I just think George deserves a lot more respect on the military issues than Bob was giving...and I decided to mention it.

In the Air Force, the Article 15 is almost always handled at Squadron level...usually commanded by a captain or major. Group or Wing commanders seldom get into anything as relatively trivial as an Article 15 infraction. Anything going to Group or Wing would be handled by Courts Martial.

Baldimo

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
I think a squadron in the Air Force is equal to a company in the Army. So it is the same thing as far as I can tell.

Seeing as how the Air Force is the bastard child of the Army, it makes sense. Laughing
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:28 am
@Baldimo,
The gentlemen of the Air Force, the men of the Navy, the soldiers of the Army ... and the kings from the Naval Air Force.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:42 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I think a squadron in the Air Force is equal to a company in the Army. So it is the same thing as far as I can tell.

Seeing as how the Air Force is the bastard child of the Army, it makes sense. Laughing

When I was in the Air Force, it was still a time where some Airmen wore Army Khaki. During my tour, the regs changed so that only AF blue could be worn. We WERE originally the AAF.

Ummm...seems to me the Falcon beat the Knights by more than two touchdowns this year. Right?Wink
Baldimo

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well played sir.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 08:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank - mess was a spell check correction I missed. We all know as exNavy I know what a mast is.

Otherwise every thing he lectured me back is what I said to begin with. As for the respect for his service, he belittled mine first. Screw his CV, my SSBN trumps his boat.