Congratulations, House Republicans!

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Sure... Obama has a time machine because they knew 9 months prior to it happening that it was going to happen.

You should stop lying but I guess you would have to be dead to do that. Anyway the whole purpose of this targeting was to win the 2012 election. After that the administration covered their ass by deliberately destroying the evidence.
As I said no one believes you, and in November you will be in the political minority. You are already devoid of morality. it will be interesting to see how much lower you can go.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:55 pm
Quote:
SC Billboard Reads: Obama Vs. The Cross

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/obama-v-cross-550x309.jpg

http://weaselzippers.us/192268-sc-billboard-reads-obama-vs-the-cross/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 08:11 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Federal government email from the inside
Quote:

Since senior federal official Lois Lerner and I served together in the Bush Administration, surely she must have received the same sort of regular briefings about using the government’s email system as I did.

She worked over at the IRS and I was at the EPA. I suppose there was the possibility that the two agencies were governed by different policies — but I seriously doubt it.

I doubt it even though her boss has told congressional investigators that there was some kind of time limit on keeping emails in the system and that the IRS lacked sufficient funds to operate a computer back-up system that would preserve them indefinitely.

The EPA’s annual budget is somewhere around $8 billion. The IRS has more than $11 billion to spend every year.

In any event, here’s how I was briefed during the two terms of the Bush presidency in which I was honored to serve.

At least once a year, I was required to participate in a formal training session in the agency’s regional office dealing with issues of national security, the Freedom of Information Act, record retention and other directives about the use of the government’s computer systems.

Some years there were additional briefings at EPA headquarters in Washington, D.C., with representatives of the Justice Department and Homeland Security present. On more than one occasion, White House officials provided instructions, including the president’s chief of staff.

I was told that anything I did with my computer or Blackberry device would result in a permanent record being created. Only classified communications would be encrypted, and all the rest would be discoverable in any legal proceedings.

That record would be available to virtually anyone but especially useful to Congress or the Justice Department in the event of their need to examine electronic communications dealing with public affairs.

I was specifically advised (warned) that emails were valuable means to determine what I had discussed with anyone. That included even my personal emails on my personal computer at home, if the subject matter had any connection whatsoever with my work as an employee of the United I explained to him that my concern was that all my data, including email that I often searched thrStates.

A candid summary cautioned that I should apply two questions before I hit the send button: First, would I have any concerns if my email showed up in the Washington Post, or would anything I wrote in any way embarrass the president?

Upon the end of my term of service, I was required to sign an affirmative statement that I had not removed nor caused to be removed any government record from the office.

Any notion that I could just erase something after it had been sent was conclusively dashed when the hard drive inside my desktop computer in my office crashed.
The tech guy came in, quickly removed the drive and told me he would try to fix it. I explained to him that my concern was that all my data, including email that I often searched through, was on that drive and could be lost.

His reply was to assure me that every stroke of my keyboard had been backed up multiple times in the local office and off site as well, and nothing would be lost.

If he couldn’t fix the drive he had removed, he would simply set up a new one and transfer everything that was there from the moment it failed and it would be completely restored.

Maybe my experience is why the latest polls are finding about 75 percent of the American people believe Congress should keep investigating what happened to Lerner’s emails.

Richard Greene is a former Arlington mayor and served as an appointee of President George W. Bush as regional administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency. [email protected]

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/05/5949203/federal-government-email-from.html?rh=1
parados

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
OK... since I am lying tell us how they knew 9 month prior to any one investigating? You can't tell us. You can only spout your pink **** for brains crap.

If the administration covered their ass by destroying evidence then why didn't they destroy all the evidence? Hmm... it seems they have you wrapped around their finger.

In November Obama will still be President. In December Obama will still be President. In January of 2015, Obama will still be President. In February he will still be President. In March, he will still be President. In April, he will still be President. I think you get the idea but you don't want to believe the reality.
parados

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:05 pm
@coldjoint,
And yet somehow the Bush administration lost over 5 million emails and deleted 22 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:26 pm
@parados,
Quote:
And yet somehow the Bush administration lost over 5 million emails and deleted 22 million.

Technology improves every day. Lying stays the same.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:28 pm
@parados,
Quote:
In April, he will still be President.

You could probably got odds on that in Vegas.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 10:20 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RE6aYJHXif0/U7MS9yqWJYI/AAAAAAAAMK8/MsiBtIv1FlA/s1600/War+on+Children.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 10:24 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9SDjIikxg4c/U59_QykksxI/AAAAAAAAMHI/6ZN1ktc8luY/s1600/Murder+Machine.png
Don't want any deniers to forget what they are aiding along with the Obama administration.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 08:19 am
@coldjoint,
I'll give you odds if you want. Obama will still be President unless some RW nutcase manages to get close enough with a gun.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:18 am
@parados,
Quote:
I'll give you odds if you want. Obama will still be President unless some RW nutcase manages to get close enough with a gun.

It shouldn't take a gun. A Republican majority can do it without firing a shot.
parados

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:27 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

It shouldn't take a gun. A Republican majority can do it without firing a shot.

Sure a Republican majority could decide it wants to **** on the US Constitution but if you would actually read the US Constitution you would know that a simple Republican majority can't do anything but shoot themselves in the foot.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 10:37 am
@parados,
People like ice brain refuses to see how the republicans tries to restrict votes of minorities and seniors by their ID scams. TNCFS
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
I tell you what Pinkie. I will give you 10 t0 1 odds on the GOP impeaching and removing Obama from office. $100,000 will make you a million. You just need to put up the money and be willing to lose. I'll be more than happy to post bond for the million in order to take your $100,000.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 11:11 am
@parados,
As the saying goes, money talks. Posting opinions is 'free.' That's the reason why the ice brains of a2k can claim anything and everything they can't back up!

Come on, ice brain. Let's see the money!
RABEL222

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Im a little young to be bringing this up but dident the republicans try this with Clinton? How did that work out for them?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 12:35 pm
@RABEL222,
The republicans tried to impeach Clinton on a personal sexual indiscretion, and lost that one too!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 08:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I will give you 10 t0 1 odds on the GOP impeaching and removing Obama from office.

Do you have a time machine giving those odds? I don't bet with people that can't be trusted, and you are one of those people.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 08:55 pm
http://cdn.pjmedia.com/tatler/files/2014/07/1-02.jpg

Why do Blacks keep voting for Democrats? Haven't they figured out the Democrats and progressive want them to stay exactly where they are.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/07/06/how-much-worse-off-are-blacks-under-obama/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
parados

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 06:12 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I will give you 10 t0 1 odds on the GOP impeaching and removing Obama from office.

Do you have a time machine giving those odds? I don't bet with people that can't be trusted, and you are one of those people.

All you have to do is agree to the bet and we can find a firm in Vegas to draw up the bet and make it legally binding. But you clearly don't believe the **** you spout. You just like the taste of **** it seems.