Congratulations, House Republicans!

raprap

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow Doperino--that is almost a sentient response--did your mommy help you with that?

May you grow so rich that your widow’s second husband is thrilled they repealed the estate tax.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Got some bad news fer ya Doperino--yer Walid Shoebat source has been exposed to be a fraud.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:25 pm
http://conservativehideout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/honoring-their-troops1.png
raprap

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:29 pm
@coldjoint,
I see Doperino has degraded to a typical Doper post. Did ColdDope's mommy go to bed?

May your accountant be as honest as Paul Ryan, and may your children be as compassionate towards the elderly and infirm.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 10:39 pm
@raprap,
I always rely on spoiled homosexual elitist and a liar. Shoebats site does not make up the terror attacks they report. Even if he is a fake he is dedicated to showing the true side of fundamental Islam.
raprap

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 11:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Doperino wrote:
I always rely on spoiled homosexual elitist and a liar. Shoebats site does not make up the terror attacks they report. Even if he is a fake he is dedicated to showing the true side of fundamental Islam.

So the Doperino admits that a lie is a good lie if that lie justifies ColdDope's hate?

As the ColdDope is so insistent on sources--kindly come up with one that absolves Shoebat's accusation of fraud.

BTW to demonstrate some level of debate the Doperino is going to have to come up with something besides an haters ad hominem on CNN and Anderson.

More on Walid Shoebat

Pox on thee--Doperino May your insurance company decide constipation is a pre-existing condition.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 11:25 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
So the Doperino admits that a lie is a good lie if that lie justifies ColdDope's hate?

It says nothing about hate. For liberals that would be getting the message(and this time the truth) out. This is no different.
raprap

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 11:48 pm
@coldjoint,
ColdDope wrote:
It says nothing about hate. For liberals that would be getting the message(and this time the truth) out. This is no different.

So the Doperino admits that a message delivered by a fraudulent scam artist is gud as long as it agrees with ColdDope troot--

Liberal, Conservative, Progressive, Repressive, Hater, Lover, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Tea Partyer, Fascist, Communist--the ColdDope takes the cake for stupid.

BTW Doper I have this bridge in Brooklyn.

May you sell everything and retire to Florida just as global warming makes it uninhabitable.

Rap
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 04:29 am
@raprap,
We r holding out pretty well in Florida, so far.

David
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 09:20 am
@raprap,
No worries. coldjock doesn't allow facts to confuse his issues.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 09:22 am
@coldjoint,
Translation: "I do not let inconvenient facts interfere with my works view."
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 09:24 am
@coldjoint,
Doperino translation service: "Everybody else's hate is bad, but not mine."
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 11:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
No worries. coldjock doesn't allow facts to confuse his issues.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/TROP.jpg

There is fact for you.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 11:46 am
@raprap,
Quote:
a fraudulent scam artist is gud as long as it agrees with ColdDope

I already said anyone getting the facts out about Islam is a good thing. The
things he says about Islam are true.

And as far as scam artists, what do you think America elected?
raprap

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
George Bush?

Gawd you are so easy Doperino.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 12:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Sourcerino Dopperino--

Rap
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 04:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Bullshit. Document what part of your fundum you pulled that from.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
And you know its true because he said so? That's not stating fact, thats perpetuating a misconception.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 09:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
part of your fundum

Some helping you with a new word each day? How is that working for you?

Here is a pro Muslim site take on the reports of terrorism by this site.

Quote:

A July 10th article on Loonwatch, modestly titled “TheReligionOfPeace.com: Working to Streamline the American Empire’s ‘War on Terror’”, appears to be a slightly more sophisticated attempt to disparage the list of attacks. After years of implying that the incidents on the list were fabricated, it seems that someone at Loonwatch actually analyzed a month’s worth of TROP data and could not find a single one that had not occurred. The focus then shifted to absolving Islam of responsibility for the attacks based on a handful of items that appear to fall into a grey area.

Before delving into a detailed response (in which I expect to lose a few readers) I will point out that I have always said the TROP list is not a scientific product but rather an honest effort to gather an accurate record of true Islamic terrorism. I define an attack as an incident of deadly non-combat violence in which it can be reasonably assumed that religion was a key motive (it does not have to be the only factor). I am committed to truth and always open to correction. At one time in the past, in fact, I even tried (unsuccessfully) to dialogue with the Loonwatch staff.

According to the July 10th article, Loonwatch is now admitting that the violence on the TROP list is real, but claims that about 7% of the incidents are either not terrorism or not Islamic. This is a fair complaint, but even if true, hardly justifies the over-the-top conclusion that I am guilty of a “propagandistic spin-job” replete with “lies.” Why would anyone intentionally taint such a large list with bad seeds? Obviously, the truth is more complicated and requires a closer look.

Loonwatch combed through 203 fatal attacks from about June 6th to July 7th, 2012 and found only 15 with which they took issue (one of these had already been removed from the list, but more on that later). Of the 15, seven were “honor” killings and the other eight allegedly fall into four additional categories which should have precluded them from a list of Islamic terror.

That is why it is true.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/Loonwatch-List.htm.htm
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 06:05 am
The Religion of peace website is created in order to show that Islam is the antithesis of the websites handle. The website claims to hold “the politically incorrect truth about Islam”. The editor, Glen Roberts, claims that the website as a non-partisan website that does not promote any religion, but they put forth the idea that Islam is a religion that is “dreadfully unique”. They assert that this uniqueness comes about with the use of Islamic violence and that Muslims and their religion are intolerant individuals who seek the domination of the world. The website also acts as an archive of Islam related violence, but they only include news that support their thesis that Islam is purely a violent religion.

The problem with this website is not only that it supports a distorted view of website, but also that it creates a community around this misinformation. As posing the website as non-partisan, they try to create the image of the Muslim terrorist as a threat to all ideologies, not just conservative Christian, but secular liberals. They also posit the fact that their website is not racism, because Islam is not a race but an ideology. By constructing their notion of race this way, they attempt to avoid the association with racism. They attempt to legitimize their hatred by removing the discussion of race from the discussion.

A Yiddish Curse fer the Doperino--- May you find yourself lost and stranded in a village of Palestinian Muslims, and may you be treated only with dignity, kindness and respect.

Rap