Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 10:59 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:
Which specific securities do they own? Where can I find that ownership listed in company filings since the companies would be required to report anyone that owned that much.

You are the one with the links and talking points, now you are saying you can't produce numbers that say anything different? C'mon Shill. Your bullshit is past refuting anymore.

YOu made the claim. It is up to you to provide support. Your attempt to make me prove a negative only proves once again that you have nothing but **** for brains. The simple fact is that the Fed has not created money to buy into the stock market. Your claim was idiotic and you can't provide anything to support it.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 11:06 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The simple fact is that the Fed has not created money

The simple fact is the Fed is producing money which devalues the dollar. Where that money is going is in to the economy and creating 0 jobs or improving anything but the amount of money people think they have.

And I will say what I wish when I want. You will not tell me what I have to prove at anytime. Or anything else.
parados

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 11:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Avoiding what you actually said? I expected no less from you, Pinkie. You claimed the Fed was using that money to buy securities. Now you simply cut that part out of the quote in the hopes that we will forget and give you a break because you have **** for brains.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 05:28 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

http://edge2.politicususa.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/polusa-logo-360x86-1.jpg

That is a Hell of source. What exactly was in the bill besides expansion of medicaid. The Democrats won't tell you that. More than likely there are amendments the Republicans can't accept.[/color]

Of course there were!

The entire point of the bill is to help people who need help...which of course they cannot accept!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 08:39 am
http://assets.amuniversal.com/e5ec4450c45d01315bf8005056a9545d.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 08:41 am
@coldjoint,
Its a great source. Mainly because it isn't a blog. Its full of fact, sources and short on rank opinion.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 09:00 am
@parados,
Quote:
we will forget

Who is we? I don't care what "we" think. I have told you over and over again you peddle lies and excuses. And therefore your opinion means nothing to me.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 09:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Its a great source.

So is a shithole when your looking for ****.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 09:12 am
http://2lv0hm3wvpix464wwy2zh7d116q7.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/racist-obamacare-300x227.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 09:43 am
@coldjoint,
Duck and cover, Pinkie. This is just another attempt by you to avoid the fact that your nonfactual statement has been found out. Rather than address your lies you run away from them.

So... you lied about the Fed buying securities. Nothing else needs to be said about you on this subject. You will now try to deflect from that lie again.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 09:47 am
@parados,
Quote:
nonfactual statement has been found out.

It is factual. There is QE.(quantitative easing). You are a whiny little shill

Quote:
The most effective tool the Fed has, and the one it uses most often, is the buying and selling of government securities in its open market operations. Government securities include treasury bonds, notes, and bills. The Fed buys securities when it wants to increase the flow of money and credit, and sells securities when it wants to reduce the flow.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/fed10.htm
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:00 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
So is a shithole when your looking for ****.

you are
parados

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:00 am
@coldjoint,
Government securities are not the stock market. You really do have **** for brains, don't you.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:03 am
@parados,
Quote:
Government securities are not the stock market. You really do have **** for brains, don't you.

Does the Fed regulate? And does their regulation affect the stock market? The answer is yes to both. Try again Shill.
parados

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:35 am
@coldjoint,
You said the Fed was pumping money into the stock market. Pumping money into something is not regulation.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:44 am
@parados,
Quote:
Pumping money into something is not regulation.

Aren't you clever?
parados

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 10:47 am
@coldjoint,
Don't you have **** for brains if you think that is clever.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 11:00 am
@parados,
Quote:
Don't you have **** for brains if you think that is clever.

No one cares about your personal opinion of me. Or they shouldn't. But you seek out the small minded sycophants, don't you? Shill.
parados

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

But you seek out the small minded sycophants, don't you? Shill.

I have no argument if you want to refer to yourself as a small minded sycophant.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 11:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
I have no argument

No, you don't.