realjohnboy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 03:47 pm
That was good, Mathos. If I hadn't seen where you are really from I would have assumed that you might live in the mobile home next to johnboy's. I look forward to your bluff.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:12 pm
ok, I sent my bluff
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:17 pm
Quote:
Just a senile critter I reckon Lola, probably got fleas too.

I doubt it, Mathos since Diane and Dys didn't have a dog when I was last at their place in November. Is it a puppy, Diane?

Spendi,

Click on the name of the person you want to contact in a PM. Then you get a list of all their activity........once there, click again on that person's name, and you get their profile page. Midway down the page there's a little spot that says "send a PM" and then you're presented with a window, already addressed to the recipent of your PM and you can type your little private message. It's the easiest way I know to do it.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:35 pm
Sheesh Lola,that's too complicated for me to understand.I only understand simple things.I often think that understanding complicated things can result in not being able to understand simple things anymore.
I would hate that.Fancy being unable to speak of simple things in case somebody took the hump.Isn't that the Brezhnev doctrine?

Can I not just post my definition in the usual manner.For everybody to see.Freedom of info stuff.
There might be a browser somewhere who isn't in the clique who might like that better.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:41 pm
Find a posting of the person you want to address privately, then click on pm - not difficult. For one so secretive about yourself you are contradictorily against privacy of message!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 05:09 pm
A round of applause from the claque is in order.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 05:46 pm
Hey-if you go back a bit you can get two of Lola's new avvies on screen together.It really looks funny.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 06:49 pm
O.K., Would somebody explain to me the game that just happened with kinni-whatsis?! Somehow I knew that was the way Spendi- would do it, BUT is it just me or are we not playing the way we always 'used to'?!

Yeah, the two lola avs together are pretty good, Spendi!
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 07:05 pm
9 pm, which means it it is bedtime for johnboy. 5 am awaits. Six bluffs so far. Thanks for those and for the comments.
The word again is BANGTAIL. Please send me a pm with your definition of this word Thank you. -rjb-
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:27 pm
Good evening. I acknowledge the receipt of entries from: clary, devriesj, diane, dys (imagine that!), felix, george, jespah and lola. That is 8. Thank yall. From recent players, I am still looking for bluffs from ehbeth, equus, justthefax, mathos, rod3, sententa and spendious.
I have been the Dasher perhaps four or five times and the last time, as I mentioned, I pandered pretty shamelessly. I don't feel I can do that again with earlier players. If any of yall are friends with any of those folks, please invite them to contribute.

And, of course, we always welcome new players. Post here or pm one of us for an explanation of the procedure.
Thank you. -rjb-
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:47 pm
That okay rjb.Don't mention it.You sound a bit like the milkman when he's putting his prices up.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 09:07 pm
spendius wrote:
Hey-if you go back a bit you can get two of Lola's new avvies on screen together.It really looks funny.

we're twins.......aren't we cute?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 09:13 pm
come on spendi...........try your hand at the PM machine.........you can do it. We won't force you into our clique if you don't want to.........

(ok guys, when Spendi shows up, let's be ready with the hand cuffs and chaims.....we'll make him into a proud member of the secret club yet. Now where is that cattle prod?)

Spendi? Ohhhhh Sppppppendi..........
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 09:13 pm
Never mind her, guys.......that's just my evil sister.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 02:57 am
I have done.I PMd the correct definition.How do I know it got through.Could we not use homing pigeons?

Is it really a secret club?Are there any initiation ceremonies?My Mum is very worried.She's read all about city slickers taking advantage of innocent country boys like me.That's how she nailed the progenitor of my person.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 12:15 pm
Spendi.........be a sweetie and fight against these temptations to resort to easy paranoia.

You're a member of the club, some of us like you more than others, that's all.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 12:24 pm
As long as you like me Lola that's all I care about.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 01:42 pm
I just got home, spendius, and looked for your submission in my incoming pm box. Sorry, it is not there as of 3:45 this afternoon. Please try again. Thank you.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 02:14 pm
Sheeeesh!

And I didn't keep a copy.

Are all rednecks as polite as you?It's the way to go you know.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 02:28 pm
spendius: I am certainly no expert on this, so someone else may have to help us. If you go the Able2Know start page and look directly below the Home..Forums etc line you will see a small line that includes "You have __ new pms" Click on that and it will bring up several options, including one called SentBox. Hit that and you should see your definition which you should be able to resend. Am I right, other A2Kers? I may be wrong, but please keep trying, spendius. Thanks.
0 Replies