Things you do when you're alone (g-rated)

chai2

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 10:35 am
tsar had posted a buzzfeed video a few days ago about things people do when they're alone, and it doesn't really matter.

Some of the things I'd done, some not. Not because I wouldn't, but because it didn't apply to me.

I'm going out in a couple of hours, and didn't want to bother to get dressed until I do, even though I just showered. Found a clean bathrobe in the clean laundry pile I haven't folded/put away since yesterday.

But....where the belt? The belt came off in the wash. Rather than look through the pile, I grabbed the belt off another bathrobe hanging on a hook.

So now I'm walking around in a leopard print bathrobe with a light blue fleece belt. oo la la.

I'd do this if my husband was around, but not if others were.

What things do you do when you're alone, that makes you refreshingly human?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,442 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 12:15 pm
Seriously?

When I find myself alone and totally slobbing out to the point of feeling unpleasantly bone idle, I go into the third bedroom (which is almost empty with a clear floor space) and work up through various Karate kata until I either pull something, break a mirror or work up a sweat.

I haven't actually attended Karate lessons for over ten years now, but going through the routines prove to be a very effective workout. OK, I must look a bit ridiculous, but who's there to see me?

0 Replies