COUP IN KYIV?

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:46 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
If and when Russian tanks roll across the border into the Ukraine, I suppose it will still have nothing to do with the US and Obama.

That's right, it won't. You must have stumbled onto that by mistake--i've never yet seen any evidence that you understand foreign affairs.
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You must be slower than usual. Lordy is saying that this has nothing to do with the U.S. Try to keep up, 'K?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yet it is the only way to rile you (so easy) and possibly illustrate how your argument is based upon your premise that only the Americans and Russians exist in the world.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:56 am
@Lordyaswas,
We all wait on tenterhooks now, as Finn prepares a devastating shot across the bow for all who disagree with him.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:57 am
@izzythepush,
Obviously it isn't all Obama's fault you clown, and as for Reagan's reaction to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, you obviously have a dead spot in your brain as respects history. It happened on Jimmy Carter's watch, not Reagan's and Carter's response (dribbling or not) was to boycott the Moscow Olympics and f*ck the dreams of American athletes.

And so you would counsel the Ukranian government to fear the Ruskies that have been injected into their polity. You really are a Soviet Leftist izzy. Good thing you clearly have nothing to impart to the Russians or British intelligence might render you dead in a tub.

Who is drooling about military conflict?

Just keep spewing without any relevance to the posts you think you are countering.

But then you are a blatant liar, of whom more cannot reasonably be expected.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
If and when Russian tanks roll across the border into the Ukraine, I suppose it will still have nothing to do with the US and Obama.

That's right, it won't. You must have stumbled onto that by mistake--i've never yet seen any evidence that you understand foreign affairs.

Well, you said it all here.

Russia invades the Ukraine and the US yawns, because as we all know, it has nothing to do with the US and our President.

Again I quote the wart: Hehehehehe
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:03 am
@Lordyaswas,
This whole Ukraine tragedy can easily escalate into who has the biggest testicles.

I suggest that Putin, Obama and that unknown Belgian from the EU arrange a photoshoot on neutral territory to see who has the most impressive genitalia.
Whoever wins gets a free trade agreement with Ukraine, and a slot for 'Mr August' in the Gay Pride Calendar for 2015.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:04 am
@Lordyaswas,
No, obviously you Brits exist. Unfortunately your existence is meaningless in terms of the Great Game you helped to create.

Sorry Lordy, but you can sneer at Americans all you want, but it won't make your nation (and you) any more relevant.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:05 am
@Lordyaswas,
And how do you respond to those who disagree with you?

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:07 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Most Americans will probably yawn, because, incredibly, they're even less well-informed than you. Hard to believe, eh? If Russian tanks roll into eastern and southern Ukraine, on the pretext of the abuse of ethnic Russians--a claim already put forward in Moscow--the U.S. will probably do exactly what it did about Chechnya, Ingusetia, Abkhazia, Ossetia, etc.--which is nothing at all.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:08 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Some of you Americans are so paranoid.

Let's spell this out slowly for you, Finn.

This
is
not
all
about
you.

OK?

You're quite safe.

You can even venture out as far as the shops today, if you want.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:09 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

the U.S. will probably do exactly what it did about Chechnya, Ingusetia, Abkhazia, Ossetia, etc.--which is nothing at all.

Which is exactly what I have argued and yet you think you have scored a point here?
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:10 am
Finn must have had a bad few days--he's even more trollish than usual right now. Maybe he needs to get laid.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
Let me spell this out slowly for you Lordy

This is not about me or you, and thank goodness it's not about you because then it would be all about supercilious crap.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:12 am
@Setanta,
The ultimate troll dare to call others a troll.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm not trying to score points, dip ****. To review, i made a comment about those who seem to think that Obama or the US has anything to say about the Ukraine. You came out with your typical nasty, personal remarks--are you constipated this morning? Let me repeat what Lordy just said:

This
is
not
all
about
you.

By the way, Bright Boy, if that is exactly what you just said, what the hell was this all about?

Quote:
Russia invades the Ukraine and the US yawns, because as we all know, it has nothing to do with the US and our President.

You can't even keep track of your sneers for half a page.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:14 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Setanta wrote:

the U.S. will probably do exactly what it did about Chechnya, Ingusetia, Abkhazia, Ossetia, etc.--which is nothing at all.

Which is exactly what I have argued and yet you think you have scored a point here?

Actually, most of us pointed out pages ago that the USA would probably not do anything.
I think I made my 'obama will blink first' post on page 4 or 5.

It's just chewing the cud, really.

America needs to keep its trousers buttoned up for now, because Putin will decide how things will turn out, and the outcome will be much more stable and lasting without America shouldering its way in to wave its willy about.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:15 am
@Setanta,
Oh God your victimization crap is tiresome.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:16 am
@Lordyaswas,
Yeah Putin!

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 03:18 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Exactly.

Much better than shock and awe.

Not perfect, but the best one can expect when geographically positioned right next door to an unwavering superpower.