31
   

COUP IN KYIV?

 
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2015 02:58 am
@hawkeye10,
oralloy: you have some pretty strange ideas sometimes. Please remind me of your national identity so I might be able to figure out how your brain is working.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2015 03:45 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
What "atrocity" are you imagining that Russia would have both the motivation and ability to carry out in Ukraine?

I am referring to Russia's very real and ongoing invasion and conquest of large swaths of Ukrainian territory.


hawkeye10 wrote:
And if you think that either we or the EU is willing to go to war over Ukraine you are even more off your nuts than Daschle is.

I know we are willing to go to war over Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Once Russia invades those countries, the time until total nuclear war between the US and Russia will be measured in hours.

The idea with Ukraine is only to give them weapons, cash, and training, and then let the Ukrainians fight off the Russian invasion to the best of their ability. The Ukrainians may not be able to drive the Russians out of their country, but hopefully they will be able to tie the Russians up with a good 30 years of endless war.

We should do the same for Moldova, so if the Russians manage to push through Odessa and into Moldova, the Moldovans can mount as strong a defense as possible.

Every day that Russia spends tied down in Ukraine and Moldova, is one more day that they aren't invading Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.


hawkeye10 wrote:
oralloy: you have some pretty strange ideas sometimes. Please remind me of your national identity so I might be able to figure out how your brain is working.

American. Michigan. Rural. Conservative Democrat (a very disgruntled Democrat). Non-practicing Catholic. Agnostic (in the sense that I don't know either way, and don't pretend that I know). Very fond of facts. Very fond of weapons of all levels (for the people, for the police, and for the military). IQ is such that, out of a random population of 10 million people, I'd be the smartest of the lot. Disillusioned, disappointed, and disgusted with humanity in general. Fanatically loyal to Blizzard Entertainment and their wonderful games. Believe strongly in making an unrelenting stand against anti-Semitic false accusations against Israel.

I think that sums everything up.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2015 04:28 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The idea with Ukraine is only to give them weapons, cash, and training, and then let the Ukrainians fight off the Russian invasion to the best of their ability. The Ukrainians may not be able to drive the Russians out of their country, but hopefully they will be able to tie the Russians up with a good 30 years of endless war.

You could send Ukraine a full Army and and full Air Force of material and they still would not be able to fight Russia, they have not the skill and the society is too decrepit and corrupt regardless of what Daschle says.

Quote:
I know we are willing to go to war over Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Once Russia invades those countries

how did you manage to confirm Putin's insanity?
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 03:07 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The idea with Ukraine is only to give them weapons, cash, and training, and then let the Ukrainians fight off the Russian invasion to the best of their ability. The Ukrainians may not be able to drive the Russians out of their country, but hopefully they will be able to tie the Russians up with a good 30 years of endless war.

You could send Ukraine a full Army and and full Air Force of material and they still would not be able to fight Russia, they have not the skill and the society is too decrepit and corrupt regardless of what Daschle says.

That's why Mr. Obama is sending American soldiers to Ukraine to provide the Ukrainians with proper military training.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/18/world/europe/us-army-trainers-arrive-in-ukraine.html


hawkeye10 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I know we are willing to go to war over Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Once Russia invades those countries,

how did you manage to confirm Putin's insanity?

We recently made a point of expressing our willingness to defend the Baltic states. Putin's aggressive response made it very clear that he has no intention of leaving them alone.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/testing-limits_810893.html
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/testing-limits_810893.html?page=2
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » COUP IN KYIV?
  3. » Page 94
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/27/2020 at 11:38:43