COUP IN KYIV?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:35 am
@Lordyaswas,
The President of the European Commission is elected by the European Parliament, on a proposal of the European Council for five-year terms.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:37 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Now now, Walter.

We're talking budgets not balancing, not overy generous subsidies that find themselves disappearing into the back pockets of 'creative' farmers. Cool
Foofie

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:38 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The other American posters find it just as annoying. I think they'd prefer it if you kept quiet about your nationality. You may as well revel in your ignorance, it's all you've got. As for your proclamation on what other Americans think, I'd rather listen to Americans with brains, you've got a track record of being wrong.

Btw, the phrase is 'Hell in a handcart.' It's a reference to carting off plague victims, you can't get many corpses in a hand basket.

When did you become the boss? You've been a little touchy lately. Have I hit a nerve, perchance?

My opinions do not have to reflect a compendium of historical facts, leavened by logical deducements. It can also just reflect one's personal feelings. So, unless you've walked in my shoes, I posit "a pox on both their houses," for all I care! Remember, many of the posters on this thread are continually claiming that Jews in Israel can live in a smaller land mass, yet survive the onslaughts of assimilation outside of Israel (possibly, or they really do not care).

Would you be so kind to remind other posters what ethnicity your wife was? I might have broached a thought recently that you could have taken umbrage with? Something about allowing Jews to regain their world numbers before they are lost through assimilation.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:38 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
That might really mean that the level of anti-Semitism is at its usual level; no change? When did Ukrainians become philo-Semites? Valter, sometimes you make good humour.

If the letter was coming from a Jewish community in Southern Europe, like in Spain, or Italy, (or Britain or Ireland) I'd think that community had nothing to worry about. But, the neck-of-the-woods you speak of has a grand history of scapegoating Jews, especially after a little inebriation, in my opinion.
I didn't write that letter, but
Quote:
Semen Belman Vice President of the Jewish Council of Ukraine, President of the Chernigiv Jewish Community

Alexander Gaidar Leader of the Union of Ukrainian Progressive Judaism Religious Communities

Vyacheslav Likhachev CNCU Chief expert in monitoring and analysing xenophobia and anti-Semitism, member of the VAAD Ukraine Coordination Council(citizen of Russia and Israel)

Michael Gold Editor-in-chief of the VAAD Ukraine newspaper “Hadashot”

Galina Haraz Engineer (citizen of Ukraine and Israel)

Igor Turov PhD in history, Director of the Jewish Studies Certificate Program of VAAD Ukraine, VAAD Ukraine Presidium member

Diana Gold VAAD Ukraine Presidium member

Alexander Roitburg Artist

Evgen Greben Director of the “Maccabi” Jewish Cultural and Sports Society (Kyiv)

Grigoriy Pickman “B’nei B’rith Leopolis” President

Igor Kerez VAAD Ukraine Trustee Board member, businessman

(Signatures still being collected)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:41 am
@Lordyaswas,
I was too. >Here< are some EU budget myths and facts explained.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:42 am
Ever'body knows the EU is pawns of SATAN.
Foofie

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
That might really mean that the level of anti-Semitism is at its usual level; no change? When did Ukrainians become philo-Semites? Valter, sometimes you make good humour.

If the letter was coming from a Jewish community in Southern Europe, like in Spain, or Italy, (or Britain or Ireland) I'd think that community had nothing to worry about. But, the neck-of-the-woods you speak of has a grand history of scapegoating Jews, especially after a little inebriation, in my opinion.
I didn't write that letter, but
Quote:
Semen Belman Vice President of the Jewish Council of Ukraine, President of the Chernigiv Jewish Community

Alexander Gaidar Leader of the Union of Ukrainian Progressive Judaism Religious Communities

Vyacheslav Likhachev CNCU Chief expert in monitoring and analysing xenophobia and anti-Semitism, member of the VAAD Ukraine Coordination Council(citizen of Russia and Israel)

Michael Gold Editor-in-chief of the VAAD Ukraine newspaper “Hadashot”

Galina Haraz Engineer (citizen of Ukraine and Israel)

Igor Turov PhD in history, Director of the Jewish Studies Certificate Program of VAAD Ukraine, VAAD Ukraine Presidium member

Diana Gold VAAD Ukraine Presidium member

Alexander Roitburg Artist

Evgen Greben Director of the “Maccabi” Jewish Cultural and Sports Society (Kyiv)

Grigoriy Pickman “B’nei B’rith Leopolis” President

Igor Kerez VAAD Ukraine Trustee Board member, businessman

(Signatures still being collected)

How kind of you to drag in your documentation.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:50 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Ever'body knows the EU is pawns of SATAN.

In my opinion, the EU is supposed to be a surrogate for the wars that were previously used to dominate countries. Now it is economics that dominate countries. And, by the same protagonists that previously used boots on the ground. Same goal; different modus operandi, in my opinion.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:59 am
@izzythepush,
Of course, I know she is Germany's Chancellor. I'm not that bad (or lazy)!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Thanks, Walter
JTT

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:07 am
@izzythepush,
You just finish telling Foofie of his ignoranc - " you've got a track record of being wrong" - and then you go and parade yours, Izzy.

Izzy: Btw, the phrase is 'Hell in a handcart.' It's a reference to carting off plague victims, you can't get many corpses in a hand basket.
//////////////

That is but one variation, Izzy the Ignorant.

Someone will have to inform Iz 'cause he's a Brit coward who caught something from way cross the pond.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:13 am
@Ragman,
Jose Manuel Barrywotsit was originally Prime Minister of Portugal (read up on him at wiki - very interesting early life) and during his term, he hosted a meeting between Bush, The UK Liar, someone else who I can't remember right now, and himself, whereupon they cobbled together an 'alliance' of sorts, so they could go ahead and invade Iraq.
When Jose Barrywotsit was 'nominated' to become The Head of the Euro Gravy Train....sorry, the EU, if I remember correctly, his successor in Portugal was trounced because of the bad state of their economy.

JTT

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 11:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
jtt: Someone will have to inform Iz 'cause he's a Brit coward who caught something from way cross the pond.

Can you inform izzy, Lordy? You're not a Brit coward.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Now, now, Walter . . . lots of people have problems like that . . . geography is hard!
Escaping the normal EU-bashing from the UK ...
Hagel announced that additional six US F-16 jets will be send to Latvia.

The the F-15C Eagles will be deployed from the RAF Lakenheath air base in Britain, to Lithuania. (He corrected that, though.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 12:57 pm
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps6ef31b77.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:26 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie: Protestants just have so much more toleration, in my opinion; at least American ones do.
//////

Laughing Laughing

Foofie: ... other than your ability to put our social intercourse into a context of my ethnicity, as opposed to my American education ONLY.
/////////

You raise this notion yourself all the time, Foof.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:29 pm
Geography is not as hard now that we can google every place in the world up in a matter of seconds.

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/europe/uanewzzz.gif

Why are we sending jets there?
JTT

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Valter quote: “I don’t think I’ve ever made so many references to the UN Charter,” he told reporters in reference to UN Charter principles of unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity.

////////

Where the hell was he when the USA NATO group of war criminals were bombing the piss out of Iraq n Afghanistan?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:48 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Why are we sending jets there?
Sending jets to Ukraine? I don't know. And I haven't heard/read of such.

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
No, I think rev meant Lithuania, Walt.

Just in case, I think. Mr Obama is showing that he has just as big a one as Mr Putin.