Massive pooh blocks sewer.

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:25 am
@izzythepush,
SO your excuse is that only Scotland would stand for trashing thir sewers. What was your whole point in even posting this thread? Just to make fun of the SCots?
You and Set should go get a room and have wonderful gay sex
chai2

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:30 am
I'm not Scottish either.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:32 am
@chai2,
I knew that, You don't look Scottish .
chai2

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:37 am
@farmerman,
When I was a kid, a lot of adults assumed I was Irish, because of my coloring. Royally pissed me off, and made me want to put massive pooh in their sewers.
I kept telling them to go to Philadelphia if they wanted to see any Irish kids.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 09:08 am
@farmerman,
The point of the thread was the title itself.

FM wrote:

Homophobic bigotry is rather low.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 09:30 am
Regarding the whole distance thing.

Being the Third Earl once removed (well, twice if you count those bailiff fellows) of Muckle Flugga, I can confirm that, having driven between the two in a matter of minutes, they are very close indeed.

However, having been absolutely busting for a pee during the entire journey, I can also confirm that they are indeed a very long distance from one another.

I hope this clears things up. If not, you can get some special tablets from the internet like I did.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

farmerman wrote:
but it seems like you folks are actually hunting out sewer culverts in which to jam that really annoying trash,

I keep telling you I'm not Scottish.

That suffix "ish" usually means "sort of, but not quite." Like windyish, coldish, Jewish (I just had to get that one in). So, are Scots that are Scottish, like a Scot, but not quite?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:06 am
@Foofie,
Why not take that up with the Irish?
Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's still a ridiculous statement. The difference between America and Canada/Mexico is just a line on a map as well. You're still separate countries. (Note no inverted commas.) Monaco, Andorra and Liechtenstein are also separate countries despite being small.

Are you guys putting the emphasis on the wrong syl-la-ble, so to speak? Scots are Celtic, I thought. England is a mix of people, including those stiff upper lipped Anglo-Saxons. Plus, Scots are Presbyterian. Would the pooh in sewers have something to do with predestination?
Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The point of the thread was the title itself.

FM wrote:

Homophobic bigotry is rather low.

It seems to be all the rage in Russia. Losing the cold war can apparently have untold consequences. Not the first time Russia found it useful to scapegoat (a la the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), in my opinion.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why not take that up with the Irish?

You mean they sort of have Ire, but not quite. Like "don't get your Irish up?"
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:13 am
@Foofie,
Instead of thinking do some research. Highland Scots are primarily of Celtic origin, the rest are a more mixed back. The Anglo-Saxon/Norse kingdom of Northumbria included Edinburgh.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Kingdom_of_Northumbria_in_AD_802.jpg
Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:30 am
@izzythepush,
I wouldn't know how to research such arcane subjects as British ancestries. In my New York mind, you guys are mostly alike, except for Scots that seem to act somewhat humble, when compared to some of the Brits I've met. So few humble people today, in my opinion. And, ironic, considering most of you guys came from quite Christian families going back a millenium, at least. Would you mind if I consider that a form of hypocrisy, considering your country still celebrates Christmas and Easter for its Christian (non-pagan) meanings?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:35 am
@Foofie,
You've got google. Anything's better than speaking from ignorance. Then again bigots thrive on ignorance.
farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:42 am
@izzythepush,
I have given you more attention for this silly thread than you could have hoped for you anti-Scot racist porker.

Admit it, you were just trolling for some easy ridicule at those barbarian Scots who'd clog their sewers with artifacts.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:53 am
@farmerman,
It is a silly thread, I've not denied it. You didn't have to comment. The thread's motivation is nothing to do with Scotland and everything to do massive poohs blocking sewers.

With the independence campaign going on I've had more than enough Scots on the telly moaning about something or other to need to talk about them any more. I can always spare time to talk about ****.
Ragman

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 11:12 am
@izzythepush,
Would someone pls pass the Scotch?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 11:23 am
@Ragman,
Pancake?
http://www.greenerscotland.org/sites/default/files/lfhw-images/recipes/Scotch-Pancakes.jpg
Oatcake?
http://scottishmum.com/wp-content/uploads/oatcakes1-300x199.jpg
Or broth?
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/2/29/1330522380297/Angela-Hartnetts-scotch-b-007.jpg
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 05:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You've got google. Anything's better than speaking from ignorance. Then again bigots thrive on ignorance.

Can Scotland become the U.S.'s 51st state? Then Her Majesty's summer holiday can be at Balmoral Castle in the U.S.

Like many other posters, you do not seem to understand, in my opinion, that some people cannot be liked; therefore, to those that are Christ like in their attitude, consider those with standards for humanity bigoted. Some people deserve to be the recipients of antipathy; no bigotry, just standards. Also, notice how amongst liberals there is so much knee jerk antipathy to those that are in the 1%. Some didn't even ask to be born into wealth, yet they are demonized just for being born into a wealthy family. Many, in my opinion, have the mindset of the French Revolution (minus the violence) - blindly hate those that have.
0 Replies