Can anyone check the correctness..?

achu

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 08:24 am
We had a competitive match on Tuesday with SCF . Unfortunately we lost by 7 wickets. But all performance were satisfiable.
We just started our match scoring with proper scoring application. Last match report attached with this email for your ref.
I am really happy to inform you that we are registered for our first tournament at QAC. There is 16 teams participating in this tournament. So it will be a great challenge for us.

RayRaySparxx

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:11 am
We had a competitive match on Tuesday with SCF . Unfortunately we lost by 7 wickets, but all performances were satisfactory.
We just started scoring with the proper scoring application for this match. The last match report is attached with this email for your reference.
I am really happy to inform you that we are registered for our first tournament at QAC. There are 16 teams participating in this tournament so it will be a great challenge for us.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 12:34 pm
@achu,
Gesundheit

We had a competitive match on Tuesday with SCF . Unfortunately we lost by 7 wickets. But (I assure you>) all (our? their? Both teams'?) performance was satisfactory.

In a match on Tuesday with SCF unfortunately we lost by 7 wickets even though consensus maintains (agrees, has it that, finds) our performance entirely satisfactory.

We've just started our match scoring (tally? reckoning? calculation?) using the proper scoring application. Last match report attached.

Just recently we began using the proper scoring application, as you can see from attachment, our last match report

I am really happy to inform you that we are registered for our first tournament at QAC. There are 16 teams participating in this tournament so it will be a great challenge for us.

I'm happy to advise we're registered for our first tournament at QAC, with 16 teams participating a great challenge. (…, a great challenge with 16 teams participating.)
0 Replies