diana97

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 10:58 am
why do i feel like a shhit in highschool with my two friends i feel like **** like so down i cant wait to come home im so quiete person at school just because i cant find my self there and i feel like everyone is smiling with me like im the ugliest prson in the clas or the fatest i just dont know how to talk to peopel im just like **** i know that everyone who goes in school can wait to come home ut i can wait because i feel so humble i cant wait to come home rest my hed and many times i cry in primaryschool i was so mean i had thoes freids that just made me feel so cool whe had that big fun no its just like im goin in hell not in school why can my friend be that mean now and i not i dont get what does she has more than me what to do? i really needed to expres my self other ways i wuld explode in the last year of scchool im planing to say them that i hate them all from the bottom of my heart i heate them.

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:02 am
@diana97,
You need to go to your school's counselor and talk to her/him about these feelings. Get some emotional and/or spiritual help of sorts.

Keep in mind, most of these feelings are irrational and baseless. You should get help. Also consider this... high school does have an end. Things do get better when you move on and go to college and real life.
diana97

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 01:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
in my school theere's no school counselor
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
diana97

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 03:10 pm
@dalehileman,
what do you want to know >?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 03:13 pm
I hated my 2 years at grammar school as a young teenager in the 1960's, it was an old dark place (below) like Draculas castle, I used to lock myself in the toilet and cry my eyes out in total depression.
Eventually my parents noticed the bad effect the place was having on me and took me away to a much better bright and breezy school.
The only good thing about the first school was that it made me decide that I was never going to take any bull again, and I grew up to be the toughest person I know..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/AldNewts.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 03:20 pm
@diana97,
If there is no counselor in your school, talk to a parent or a teacher you like, or a trusted adult, about how you are feeling.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 05:10 pm
@diana97,
Quote:
what do you want to know ?
Oh Diana I suppose age, sex, nat'l, relig, Ed. (presumably grade school), motives, family, etc
diana97

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:25 am
@dalehileman,
16,famel,albanian.musliman,famyli mom dad bro sisters but they are all maried.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:26 am
@diana97,
Thank you, Diana. From what you reveal a psyche might conclude that factors contributing to your anxiety are your conservative religion, your youth, and your disconnect from older siblings

Of course I could be dead wrong, just as I'm so considered about most a2k topics. So let's hope we hear from an actual expert in the field. Meantime I urge you to hang in there, that most of us will probably conclude your problems 97 percent internal, offering hope they'll eventually dissipate
0 Replies

kajla00007

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 04:53 am
Seriously i can't understand what do you want to say..but its ok.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 11:10 am
@diana97,
Quote:
what do you want to know >?
Well for instance age, sex, loc, nat'l, relig, ed., motives, family, etc

Of course don't feel obliged to reveal anything you suppose revealing
0 Replies