Wed 12 Feb, 2014 01:36 am
My girlfriend just broke up with me 2 hours ago. I don't know how I feel at the moment. but I'm terrified at how I am going to feel in a few hours or tomorrow. I feel so lost without her, I don't know what to do anymore we we're together for 1 year, and I never loved another girl the way I loved her and we we're talking about a future together, get married, have kids, get a house and have a family of our own, but those dreams got shattered like broken glasses and my heart feels shattered like I am pickup the pieces, I still can't believe she broke up with me, I am crying as I am writing this at the same time, so I am wiping my tears at the same time. . Celeste baby I love you a lot from the bottom of my heart, and I can't believe you ended our beautiful relationship, when everything was going well for us, I miss you already baby and I want you back Sad Sad Sad Sad I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to do.

anonymously99stwin

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:27 am
@magnus33,
With me being as psychotic as I am. I almost believed someone made this up to test me.

It hurts. Yeah. But at least you didn't suffer the hell a lot of others suffer. What's that? I'm just saying it could had been worse for you.

Try some online dating. Hell I don't know. You're probably real emotional right now so I need to choose my words carefully.

Really I'm just bored looking through this internet thing wasting my life away. Sure I'll try to be of some comfort or something of the sort if I can.

Tough situation you're in. But personally. I'm not sure of how well you are with your mind. Maybe I'm not good for this situation to try and be of assistance. Maybe. Because a. you could be faking for any unknown reason, b. this is real but you're not too seriously depressed about the situation seeking an immediate recovery, c. you're truly upset over the whole situation, or d. it's something I've not mentioned..

Don't make a big deal about something that will be yesterday's news. Move on having learned something from the situation.

0 Replies

jespah

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:01 am
@magnus33,
Don't be terrified.

You're probably going to feeling lousy for a while. And that is perfectly normal. You are, after all, in mourning.

So spend some time feeling lousy. But understand that that will eventually need to diminish. E. g. don't wallow. I can't honestly tell you the exact moment when it turns from legit mourning into not so legit wallowing, but you should pay attention to your feelings.

It will get better.
0 Replies

Osibos

Wed 19 Feb, 2020 10:10 pm
@magnus33,
How often does or does that "love" make you feel sick? Like when shes not there you feel like there is no reason to do anything but be "love sick" for her? Its a type of belly queeziness. If you're love sick, the only cure is to leave her too.
izzythepush

Thu 20 Feb, 2020 03:57 am
@Osibos,
Hopefully in the six years that have passed since the OP made his initial pose, he will have moved on.

He's probably moved on from A2K and is not likely to read your post.
0 Replies

Jade295B

Thu 20 Feb, 2020 05:04 am
@magnus33,
why did she leave you? maybe there was a reason? tell us more and we will help you get it back!
bobsal u1553115

Thu 20 Feb, 2020 09:01 am
You need to get involved in a church. May I recommend this one?

Osibos

Sun 23 Feb, 2020 12:22 pm
@Jade295B,
He made a point its been 6 years. Luckily debts aren't paid until they're paid or 7 years has passed.
JojoKalma71

Fri 28 Feb, 2020 09:13 am
@Osibos,
can you recommend a Church? I really need it now
Leadfoot

Fri 28 Feb, 2020 09:33 am
@JojoKalma71,
The one you and everyone else is in, is as good as any.
Just talk to your fellow parish people. This life can be figured out.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 28 Feb, 2020 10:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
That's not my church.

bobsal u1553115

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 05:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Saw them live in a big field at University of Akron in '71.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Mar, 2020 02:57 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I've lost count. They're still going, they did the 50th anniversary tour last year.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 1 Mar, 2020 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
I still play some of it, my kids have come to love 'geezer' rock.
izzythepush

Mon 2 Mar, 2020 01:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
So do mine, Hawklords as well. There's no stopping them.

We must have a different use of geezer because I wouldn't call them that. The biggest geezer in rock is Jimmy Pursey from Sham 69.

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/592117f/6f6bf68b/sham-69-hurry-up-england-alternative-england-world-cup-song-video-recording-london-britain-may-2006-shutterstock-editorial-592117f.jpg

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=diamond%20geezer

Or Ian Dury.
0 Replies